Collapse
No announcement yet.

When GGG knocks Jacobs out you will hate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be ready for the "GGG's best win is a freaking cancer survivor, pathetic" threads.

Comment

well we know what will happen if ggg takes longer than 5 rounds to knock him out 'jacobs exposed ggg as being worse than pirog'. And if he knocks him out earlier they will simply say 'its not the first time hes been stopped'

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        People bytched about getting no credit for Kell but I posted a poll well before the fight and no one said Kell was worth anything to begin with. I'd like to see who thinks Jacobs is a value opponent in the first place.

I think the fight makes sense and Jacobs is slightly better than anyone GGG has faced. Is Jacobs an impressive opponent? No. And I'm not going to pretend this is a big resume changer. But, I'm not going to hate on Golovkin for taking the fight. It's progress for sure.
        I made a few threads saying Kell would be a very big challenge to GGG. No one replied

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
          I give Jacobs a decent shot

If Gennady wins Anyone diminishing it is a f.agot

Jacobs is the #2 MW this is a grea fight. I'm already hyped for it
          If the price isn't too jacked up on it, I might actually buy this one if it has a decent undercard. Probably host a little party and get some friends to chip in on it.

Comment

The sad thing is that almost everyone who's saying he ducked Ward aren't even Ward fans. They're Floyd fans who used Ward to defend Floyd.

Comment

"Jacobs was a bum. Got KOed by Pirog. Knocked down by FN Mora. Man up lil g and fight Ward at 175. Fight Canelo at 155. 154 to 168 doe. One weight class chump. No resume having eurobum. Face first brawler. Only fights tomato cans..." etc etc etc

Comment

Jacobs has a chance. I favor ggg because I feel he's the best mw in the world. Jacobs isn't far behind. If ggg wins, no one should have a negative thing to say about it

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  I'll say that Jacobs poses the most issues for GGG at 160 and "could" knock him out if he lands flush on him with the right shots. The odds of that happening are pretty low in my opinion though.

I think GGG got what he wanted by letting other people see what they wanted to see. When in the ring with each other, I fully expect for GGG to take his time and systematically break Jacobs down over the course of 4 or 5 rounds.
                  according to the expert Kigali, GGG can't outbox Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    The sad thing is that almost everyone who's saying he ducked Ward aren't even Ward fans. They're Floyd fans who used Ward to defend Floyd.
                    Those same people also appear to be the biggest Canelo supporters on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                      I made a few threads saying Kell would be a very big challenge to GGG. No one replied
                      Duly noted, then. It was probably tough to get any response because most of the people hyping Kell before the fight were just Golovkin fans. You and LacedUp might have been the only ones who genuinely believed in Brook putting up a good fight.

In retrospect, he had a fantastic gameplan. Just not enough pop on his punches for it to work out as planned.

Comment

Working...
                      X