Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny demanding PED testing : guilty conscious maybe ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by straightleft View Post
    You are really an idiot and thick skinned mofo. Everybody knows Floyd is ducking Pac just like when he faked his retirement to duck prime younger Cotto, Mosley and Margarito. There are tons of videos out there straight from the horse mouth supporting his ducking moves. He even admitted on video he cherry picked all his fights to his advantages and if his opponent has the chance of beating him he will do everything to avoid this fight. I guess that didn't happen as well. He even knelled to Pac, paid Pac for the damages he caused because of the wrongful accusation and declared him a great champion never been on PED. LMAO! There is no point of talking to this black bean size brain idiot.
    Blah blah, blah...your way of debating is lying, throwing out opinions, taking things out of context to suit your weak ass argument, while ignoring the facts. He knelled to Pac huh? Why am I even wasting my time trying to debate a moron who can't even spell the word kneeled or use it in a proper sentence? I probably look as stupid as you are in real life doing so.

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
    What is so good about Floyd? Pac accomplished more impossible feats than your coward boy who fought only 4 times in 6 years. Pac has Nike, HP and Hennessy vs Floyd lame soda. You dare to compare Pas status vs Floyd? Pac is a congressman to his country while your coward boy was an ex-convict. He was put in prison after he beat the mother of his children in front of them. When his children tried to stop him beating their mother, your idol threatened to kill his own children. Do that to your wife in the Philippines, her relatives will remove your skin while you alive.
    4-6 times, w/ better competition than Pac, better draw, better record, more PPV, and much more earnings fighting at least 2 fighters at a time when Pac wouldn't even dare dream of fighting them(Cotto, Canelo). What good have all those endorsements and the guy that has noneis still making double or triple what you make? Yes, and Pac was the laughing stock of the Philippines for having baby w/ a hooker while married to Jinkey, embarrassed on National TV as his wife was filmed crying at church as the priest preached about infidelity, possibly an ex shabu head (meth), Gambling addict. To be honest though, I give a rats nutz about either one of their lives outside the ring. Pac is a congressman, you're right about that. He received recognitition just recently for being the congressman with the worst attendance record, not to mention was accused of beating up a barangay captain when he tried to stop him his people from buying votes. I live in the Philippines, so save that mess, ok? All you have to do is have a name and money and you can be a Congressman. Hell, the ex dictator wife who stole billions of dollars and bankrupted the Philippines is a Congresswoman as well. Says a lot, huh? Their son is a senator and daughter (who had people killed for embarrassing her) was a governor. Why would I do that to my wife, I love my wife. I doubt her relatives would do anything though, they are all busy being jealous of the thing she has( kinda like u w/ Floyd)

Comment

• has any fighter ever sued another fighter over something as small as better PED testing?

i know hopkins didnt against pascal nor did holyfield over tyson. they just beat their arses in the ring

Comment

• Manny's just trying to duck the fight by asking for PED tests. Who does he think he is? He's not the commission.

Let the commission do their job
        Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 07-23-2013, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X