Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here hates Megan Fox's Deformed Club Thumbs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
    overrated, can't act, seems b1tchy, fake

i dont give a flying ****...that chick is fiiiiiine

and i dont care about her thumbs...she could have 12 fingers on one hand and i'd still be sprung
    Agreed with all of the above.

There are ton of girls that i find more attractive than her but i would still pound Megan Fox's uptight ***** like a madman.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
      Agreed with all of the above.

There are ton of girls that i find more attractive than her but i would still pound Megan Fox's uptight ***** like a madman.
      hell yeah. i would eat that girl out like she was an ultimate cheeseburger with bacon. and dip her thumbs in ranch dressing and lick it off.

Comment

I do believe the media overrates the hell out of her physical beauty.

Yes. I don't find her that attractive.

And lol it's not her thumbs, it's just probably her personality that seems way too condescending and that turns me off. Shy girls FTW.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I'd **** her.

Comment

She has thumbs??

Never noticed.

Comment

No one is perfect,look at whats wrong with you rather the judging someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                She has thumbs??

Never noticed.
                Lol. Co-****in-Sign!

Comment

real **** tho...this woman seems to actually be a hot topic here in america...she was nice in that transformers movie...but she never actually looked like that again...

but at the end of the day...i see girls that look like her (much better as well) so the ***** can kick rocks...stop pumping these wack hoes up...i'd be easier to **** them if you didn't...

Comment

Working...
                  X