No announcement yet.

Megan Fox Rejects Seth Rogan's Kiss [VID]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post

Here’s video of Seth Rogen on Jimmy Kimmel last night. The back story on this is that Rogen was explaining how the first time he was on the show, he was on with Megan Fox before the first Transformers had come out. She was going on after Rogen and she was nervous, so before the show she asked if he’d stay onstage during her interview. He agreed, and thought when she came out, he’d seize probably the only opportunity he’d ever have to sneak a peck on the cheek from Megan Fox. Only she disses him. On national TV. Then Kimmel plays the clip, and it’s every bit as bad as promised. She kisses Kimmel on the cheek, then walks by Rogen and as he leans in, totally ignores him. And the saddest part isn’t the rejection, it’s his instantaneous knowing acceptance of it. “Yeah, I get it, I probably wouldn’t kiss me either.” You poor bastard. I used to be like that, before I learned how to be smooth around girls. You don’t go begging for kisses on the cheek like some schlubby *****. You just gotta sock ‘em in the arm and go “Hey, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?” And then it’s Miller time.

this might be the funniest thing ive ever read in my lfe i was nearly pissing my pants

good form sir

Comment

What a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Miklo Velka View Post
        maybe she just had a boyfriend you dumbasses. would you all want your women kissing another dude like that ... i think not. Vatos Locos Forever
        So its ok to give the cheek kiss to Jimmy Kimmel when you have a man but not Seth Rogen?

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
          So its ok to give the cheek kiss to Jimmy Kimmel when you have a man but not Seth Rogen?
          She dumped his ass as soon as she became popular! lmao

Comment

Why would this bother Seth Rogan? Seriously, the guy is famous and gets groupie action cuz every 20 year old chick loves his movies!

Comment

LMAO ... i watched that like 8 times .. at least Seths able to laugh at himself

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
                I hate Megan Fox.

I love Seth Rogen.

No ****.
                agreed. Fox = overrated imo, very overrated

Comment

Well thats real life for ya.

In the movies Seth Rogan can get the girl, but in reality they would turn him down.

Comment

Megan Fox's **** look spectacular in the nerd-rejection photo.

Comment

I dont like fox.

Once I tounged a really fat girl when i was pissed, just to cheer her up, it was alright actually!

Comment

Working...
                      X