Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nazi Wearing a Swastika Armband Gets Knocked Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freedom of speech and all that. Both guys are in the wrong but only one should face criminal charges and rightly so. one punch can kill and that looked brutal. People are entitled to their opinion regardless of how backwards and absurd it is. The black man should face jail time and the nazi should be ashamed of himself

Comment

So we gonna act like we care if a nazi gets knocked out? Who cares really? He deserves it

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
        Freedom of speech and all that. Both guys are in the wrong but only one should face criminal charges and rightly so. one punch can kill and that looked brutal. People are entitled to their opinion regardless of how backwards and absurd it is. The black man should face jail time and the nazi should be ashamed of himself
        only one person broke the law and it wasnt the nazi guy....how ironic. if a person wants to know the proper way of dealing with WORDS they dont like.....keep on walking. as i stated in the other nazi thread, that tall cvnt wouldnt have done shlt if the nazi was bigger than him.

this isnt a matter of a guy being a nazi. it was a cowardly display of self righteousness. as if he somehow made the world a better place by assaulting a guy half his size.

anyway of knowing if that dude is a dead beat father ? ever been to prison ? he obviously has anger issues and may have beaten a woman or 2.

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
        So we gonna act like we care if a nazi gets knocked out? Who cares really? He deserves it
        imho, as long as this is still america, a person is free to speak their mind. are we to say if a person doesnt like what another person say, they have the right to punch that person

i dont agree with dudes pov but not to the point of hitting a person like him. we as a society should be above such caveman like antics.

wtf
        Last edited by Elroy The Great; 09-20-2017, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          We used to kill Nazis, we Should go back to that...

Remember that? When this country stood against Nazis?
          ARMED nazis. exactly what was accomplished by that tall guy punching someone 1/2 his size

i can guarantee you that dude wouldnt have done shlt to someone his size or bigger.

Comment

which is worse (and no, theyre not the same)....

an american burning/abusing the flag

OR

an american talking about race supremacy

Comment

That is so messed up. Freedom got ****ed up.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                We used to kill Nazis, we Should go back to that...

Remember that? When this country stood against Nazis?

nazis were a political party initially. until they invaded poland or started rounding up jews there were no grounds to kill them.

Comment

this is why white nerds can't assemble as a group without being labeled as a group of hate/supremacy.

you have 5 pages of a bunch of virgins defending a NEO NAZI getting knocked out. WE FOUGHT AGAINST NEO NAZIS IN THE WAR IN CASE YOU FORGOT.

I will never stop laughing at a NEO NAZI getting KTFO. it's hilarious to me as it should be any other AMERICAN citizen.

keep crying about your fellow comrade Nazi getting SLEPT, meanwhile the rest of us are laughing at his expense. I bet he's still in the hospital LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    Moment a Nazi wearing a swastika armband is tracked down and beaten in Seattle after 'harassing a black man on a bus'.....I read that the guy who got knocked out posts on here...wonder which user he is

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...black-man.html

He was a Kovalev fan from what i read...You cant beat the American slick style of boxing

Excellent. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                      this is why white nerds can't assemble as a group without being labeled as a group of hate/supremacy.

you have 5 pages of a bunch of virgins defending a NEO NAZI getting knocked out. WE FOUGHT AGAINST NEO NAZIS IN THE WAR IN CASE YOU FORGOT.

I will never stop laughing at a NEO NAZI getting KTFO. it's hilarious to me as it should be any other AMERICAN citizen.

keep crying about your fellow comrade Nazi getting SLEPT, meanwhile the rest of us are laughing at his expense. I bet he's still in the hospital LOL.

As a Jew...a man...kosher tacos on me lil brother. The Gruen. Is waiting for you

Comment

Working...
                      X