Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev is Furious: He Hit Me With Low Blows - This is Bull****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
    What fight were you watching then? Last 3 punches from Ward were all low.
    You guys are completely rewriting the script. Only 1 of those last 3 were low. The last one. And why was it low? Because Kovalev was hunched over in the corner in an unnatural boxing stance not defending himself. Stop making excuses for the guy. He has no1 to blame but himself. That's not how you fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
      I watched the fight again and what I saw was a guy with ridiculously high trunks looking for a way out after he was getting his ass beat. That whole 8th round, up until the stoppage, he did nothing but complain. But ppl wanna ignore that to give him excuse. What happened to the Krusher, the guy who was so mad he was gonna destroy Andre Ward? Where did he go? He went out begging for the ref in what was clearly legal punches.
      Can I punch you in the balls 3 times? Let's see how you do.

Legal punches?! You're screen is broken.

Comment

• why is nobody complaining about those rabbit punches from kov

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post

He wasnt punched in the balls 3x. But if that makes you feel better about him looking like a twat and not fighting for a round, cool. Look for excuses. The man had the fight beat out of him and was begging for the ref wayyyyy before those last few shots.

Comment

• stoppage was way too early but to me it looked like he mentally quit. he was looking for excuses, looking to the ref, why not just hit ward back low? fight fire with fire, u are supposed to be the krusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Why did Kovalev get away with turning his back to avoid punishment in rd 7?

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                Fake account probably.
                Probably.

By the way, I had a super great time watching my friends perform live last night, the whole place went crazy.

What happened to Bivol? Did he win?

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                  Why did Kovalev get away with turning his back to avoid punishment in rd 7?
                  Why did Ward punch him in the balls?

Comment

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                    Probably.

By the way, I had a super great time watching my friends perform live last night, the whole place went crazy.

What happened to Bivol? Did he win?
                    yeah, bivol won.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                      He wasnt punched in the balls 3x. But if that makes you feel better about him looking like a twat and not fighting for a round, cool. Look for excuses. The man had the fight beat out of him and was begging for the ref wayyyyy before those last few shots.
                      He was. Watch again in a couple hours when you are sober.

Comment

Working...
                      X