Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it fair to say that Crawford Own The whole 147 division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly don't see him beating any of the top welters. Maybe Berto if you still consider him a top welter but that's it. And I honestly don't get why people are so impressed with Crawford, he's fought nothing but soft title holders and garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
      Dude is destroying a natural welter right now. Spence, Brook, Thurman, and Porter get stopped.
      You need to wait to see how he takes a huge right hand from a guy with power at 147. Diaz barely had a 50% KO ratio at 140 and the much smaller Gamboa rattled Crawford big time. Lets see what happens if he gets hit flush on the chin by Thurman or Kell Brook or a body shot from Spence and then see.
      Last edited by richardt; 05-20-2017, 11:31 PM.

Comment

no, its not fair to say that.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          no, its not fair to say that.
          You really underrate Crawford

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
            You really underrate Crawford
            im not extreme like that.

hes not a bum nor the greatest. his place is yet to be seen and id like to see 1st.

Comment

It isn't that I think Bud is anything less than great.

But, there are some great guys at 147 to.

Guy who have been fighting at the higher weight and who can crack.

That is a lot different than mollywhopping the Victor Postols of the world

Comment

He beats thurman. Just too much iq for thurman. Spence brooke is a toss up.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                  He beats thurman. Just too much iq for thurman. Spence brooke is a toss up.
                  Yeah, that fight would be like Hearns Vs Duran with Crawford stopping him in the 4th.

Comment

Working...
                  X