Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I'd Love a Thurman Rematch To Get Those Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RaaGlo View Post
    Danny will fight Stevie the Uber driver or chancho Fernandez who works the filibertos drive through
    he probably still has a better list of fighters faced than anyone 30 yrs old and under in boxing, other than probably Canelo.

Comment

If I'm Thurman, I give Danny a rematch only under one condition: I get to spend one night with his fine-ass lady if I win. He wants these titles, I want those ******* (and the titles.)

Comment

The Garcia gameplan was wrong. Thurman has excellent footwork. Danny chose to follow and box instead of bringing pressure. He'll never beat One Time in the middle of the ring. Thurman cannot take pressure.

Comment

wasn't close enough to warrant a immediate rematch. danny should stay away from porter he would get mauled & spence/brook would beat him too.

Comment

Garcia doesn't deserve a rematch, fight wasn't close or exciting enough. And the fact that one judge actually thought Garcia won means Thurman will more than likely get robbed if there's a rematch.

Thurman is on to bigger and better things. Garcia shouldn't think about a Thurman rematch for now, he should try to rematch the other two guys who beat him,l first, Peterson or Herrera.

Comment

Might be best for fans that danny lost cuz without that undefeated record to protect i think we'll see him in great match ups/fights

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                The Garcia gameplan was wrong. Thurman has excellent footwork. Danny chose to follow and box instead of bringing pressure. He'll never beat One Time in the middle of the ring. Thurman cannot take pressure.
                This.

For those saying the fight was not close, actually I disagree. The reason is I think the Fight was not close early but Thurmans Corner gave him horrible advise twords the end of the fight, by telling him to cruise pretty much. I had this fight 115-113 Thurman. Those last 3 rounds were horrible for Thurman based on that fact he danced.

And Like you said Garcia was following instead of leading. Danny's Jab was on point when he used it. And Dannys chin is rock solid.

I for one want to see a Rematch, but Thurman will milk this, take a couple cherry's.

Comment

only way danny will have a chance in the rematch is if he jumps on thurman early. but then doing this, might end danny's night early too.

Comment

I think you got a few rematches to offer yourself first bro.

Comment

Daddy said you're retiring b*tch!

Comment

Working...
                      X