No announcement yet.

Feds refuse to approve permits for DAPL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
    The white man beat the Native. The Spanish beat the Natives. How the **** is this an issue.
    It was their land. We expanded and conquered as ANY NATION IN HISTORY has done, and that's that.

I seriously do not understand the "we stole their land" argument.
    Ok, let me clarify.... they killed, slaughtered and maimed for their land.........

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      Ok, let me clarify.... they killed, slaughtered and maimed for their land.........
      So why don't you be first to step up, and offer your house/land back to the natives.

And while you're at it, offer your wife/girlfriend up as well; oh wait, you prolly don't have one - so moot point.

It was might was right back then - Whites were the mightiest, and won the land fair and square through right of conquest.

DEAL WITH IT.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
        The white man beat the Native. The Spanish beat the Natives. How the **** is this an issue.
        It was their land. We expanded and conquered as ANY NATION IN HISTORY has done, and that's that.

I seriously do not understand the "we stole their land" argument.
        The white man did give them sovereignty over their remaining land, though.

So it would be nice if the white man stopped being two-faced, backstabbing treaty breakers and lived up to their word for once.

If the native Americans don't want an oil pipeline going through there then they have every right to say so and prevent it.

Comment

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
          Obama is a vagine
          basically.

his entire presidency has been one big window dressing operation to placate muslims, ****sexuals, mentally ill cross dressers aka trans, Iran, illegal immigration...

how many nukes has kim jong un exploded?

BLM happened under his watch...
          howmany terrorist attacks under obama?
          JV team to a caliphate.....

has the mainstream media held obama accountable?

of course not.

that would be racism of course....

they are trying to donovan mcnabb him.... if you dont know what i mean, just ask rush limbaugh.

Comment

Working...
          X