Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thurman gets punked by a Garcia fan after the fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thurman gets punked by a Garcia fan after the fight.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nSXjsp9WDUg

I don't see him getting punked.....

Comment

LOL!

"You're gonna get downed with a body shot."

I think I found NSB idiot #1. Guaranteed that idiot posts on here or at least reads the boards. He's one of those dudes going around saying "Thurman doesn't like it to the body. He's getting stopped with a bodyshot."

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        LOL!

I think I found NSB idiot #1. Guaranteed that idiot posts on here or at least reads the boards. He's one of those dudes going around saying "Thurman doesn't like it to the body. He's getting stopped with a bodyshot."
        If you're saying that Thurman hasn't shown vulnerability to the body, then you're the idiot. Dude has PTSD episodes everything someone touches his tummy.
        Last edited by frantic fighter; 11-13-2016, 03:36 AM.

Comment

LOL!

That was -DSG- lol

Comment

You call that "Getting Punked" Thurman handled that perfectly, let that fan run his mouth

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
              If you're saying that Thurman hasn't shown vulnerability to the body, then you're the idiot. Dude has PTSD episodes everything someone touches his tummy.
              That's obviously not what I said. What I said is that NO fighter likes it to the body. I don't care how much vulnerability he has shown to the body. He also shown that he has the grit to weather it out and continue on. Every time Maidana fought people said the same **** cause of what happened in the Khan fight. But what DID happen in that fight? He got up and almost KO'ed Khan. And what happened in fights after that? He was never stopped to the body still...

Comment

That's obviously not what I said. What I said is that NO fighter likes it to the body. I don't care how much vulnerability he has shown to the body. He also shown that he has the grit to weather it out and continue on. Every time Maidana fought people said the same **** cause of what happened in the Khan fight. But what DID happen in that fight? He got up and almost KO'ed Khan. And what happened in fights after that? He was never stopped to the body still...
                You're comparing two different fighters, no two fighters are the same. Maidana never fought any above average punchers after the Khan fight, or anybody known for their body punching. Keith has shown vulnerability in that area in two out of his last three fights, while that doesn't guarantee a stoppage in that area, it certainly speaks to a trend developing in that area.

Comment

Working...
                X