Dominic Breazale 4 14.81%
Johan Duhaupas 4 14.81%
Eric Molina 4 14.81%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-21-2016, 12:40 PM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1446 Post(s)
BodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond reputeBodiesInFlight has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 106,390,581,805,839,613,952.00
Total Points: 106,390,581,805,839,613,952.00
Wow that chick is truly a bum sniffer lol - hectari Hahaha couldn't green you again,have a beer lmao - HughJass Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year bro - HughJass Hilarious - jas 
:) - Salim_Shady Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! This place is retarded lol - El-blanco good stuff - Santa_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Heffner View Post
LOL...I might be. There were better fights then. Now it's all about building a fighter FOREVER. Then tuck and hide when they have to step up. I know Joshua is young and it takes time to develop, but his promoter is Hearn. I see what he's done to Brook career and think he'll do the same to Joshua. We'll see if I'm wrong.
I get what you was saying, just those names haven't been thrown about in a while lol. But you're right, that's always my fear with Hearn when his boxers are ready for the world stage, he hasn't always shown he can deliver those huge fights.
BodiesInFlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-21-2016, 12:42 PM #32
COLD HEARTBREAKER

Quoted: 3972 Post(s)
ScottWeiland has a reputation beyond reputeScottWeiland has a reputation beyond reputeScottWeiland has a reputation beyond reputeScottWeiland has a reputation beyond reputeScottWeiland has a reputation beyond reputeScottWeiland has a reputation beyond reputeScottWeiland has a reputation beyond reputeScottWeiland has a reputation beyond reputeScottWeiland has a reputation beyond reputeScottWeiland has a reputation beyond reputeScottWeiland has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 280,749,435,306,728,581,234,688.00
Total Points: 280,749,874,356,728,570,576,896.00
#2 - mathed #3 - mathed Thanks for the points bro! :) - Tyler_Durden Klitschko is knocking Fury down, cheers! - Krusher P4P #1 rip scott - angad10 
Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Enjoy bro - denium Abundance and prosperity - Weltschmerz No Message - Freedom. 
Scotty owning the Fluffs &amp; Furrys.. - BoxingFan85 Cheers, brother. And, RIP Weiland, best godamn alt rock singer eva. - Redd Foxx Cheers, brother.  Good thread.  I didn't have the guts to be the first one to make the Kessler analogy, but have been seriously thinking it. - Redd Foxx as promised - Kuyukut here's another one... - Kuyukut 
Enjoy using on Lou - Clegg Bet - Mc,Lovin Cheers Bud - BoxingFan85 USA USA USA - 123tommy All in on Errol brave as fuk - StudentOfDaGame 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Weltschmerz- Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - angad10 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Tyler_Durden Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -Weltschmerz- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Weltschmerz- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
Honesty Joshua is so slow and stiff I think Spence could outbox him. Andre ward certainly could.

On topic the first defence will be a bum. I vote for dereck chisora
Chisora is a real bum and a glutton for punishment, that is not a bad choice but I expect they'll want to run it as a ppv so they'll have to feed some of AJ's former opposition to him to build him back up after he loses to Pulev. Pulev himself would be a good choice but I expect Hearn will be afraid to put his cash cow in there with the Bulgarian, Fury clearly wanted no part either, for good reason too look what he did to Thompson, Ustinov and Dimitrenko, one sided beat downs with the latter two refusing any more punishment after 10 or so rounds.

Ward said he wants to finish off at heavyweight, I reckon he could beat the likes of Wilder and Joshua, I can't see how he could beat Fury though.

I'd like to see one of Molina or Stiverne of the above mentioned but I'm expecting Scott or the other bum Breazeale.
ScottWeiland is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 01:17 PM #33
Contender

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
ianjamsie has a reputation beyond reputeianjamsie has a reputation beyond reputeianjamsie has a reputation beyond reputeianjamsie has a reputation beyond reputeianjamsie has a reputation beyond reputeianjamsie has a reputation beyond reputeianjamsie has a reputation beyond reputeianjamsie has a reputation beyond reputeianjamsie has a reputation beyond reputeianjamsie has a reputation beyond reputeianjamsie has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,752.20

Stiverne went the distance with wilder. Hopefully he can stay in there for more than 3 rounds.
ianjamsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 01:20 PM #34
Contender

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
ianjamsie has a reputation beyond reputeianjamsie has a reputation beyond reputeianjamsie has a reputation beyond reputeianjamsie has a reputation beyond reputeianjamsie has a reputation beyond reputeianjamsie has a reputation beyond reputeianjamsie has a reputation beyond reputeianjamsie has a reputation beyond reputeianjamsie has a reputation beyond reputeianjamsie has a reputation beyond reputeianjamsie has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 7,752.20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
Chisora is a real bum and a glutton for punishment, that is not a bad choice but I expect they'll want to run it as a ppv so they'll have to feed some of AJ's former opposition to him to build him back up after he loses to Pulev. Pulev himself would be a good choice but I expect Hearn will be afraid to put his cash cow in there with the Bulgarian, Fury clearly wanted no part either, for good reason too look what he did to Thompson, Ustinov and Dimitrenko, one sided beat downs with the latter two refusing any more punishment after 10 or so rounds.

Ward said he wants to finish off at heavyweight, I reckon he could beat the likes of Wilder and Joshua, I can't see how he could beat Fury though.

I'd like to see one of Molina or Stiverne of the above mentioned but I'm expecting Scott or the other bum Breazeale.
Pulev wouldn't last long. Better than Martin, but surrenders too many advantages to have a real shot and his power is not good enough.
ianjamsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 01:55 PM #35
COLD HEARTBREAKER

Quoted: 3972 Post(s)
ScottWeiland has a reputation beyond reputeScottWeiland has a reputation beyond reputeScottWeiland has a reputation beyond reputeScottWeiland has a reputation beyond reputeScottWeiland has a reputation beyond reputeScottWeiland has a reputation beyond reputeScottWeiland has a reputation beyond reputeScottWeiland has a reputation beyond reputeScottWeiland has a reputation beyond reputeScottWeiland has a reputation beyond reputeScottWeiland has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 280,749,435,306,728,581,234,688.00
Total Points: 280,749,874,356,728,570,576,896.00
#2 - mathed #3 - mathed Thanks for the points bro! :) - Tyler_Durden Klitschko is knocking Fury down, cheers! - Krusher P4P #1 rip scott - angad10 
Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Enjoy bro - denium Abundance and prosperity - Weltschmerz No Message - Freedom. 
Scotty owning the Fluffs &amp; Furrys.. - BoxingFan85 Cheers, brother. And, RIP Weiland, best godamn alt rock singer eva. - Redd Foxx Cheers, brother.  Good thread.  I didn't have the guts to be the first one to make the Kessler analogy, but have been seriously thinking it. - Redd Foxx as promised - Kuyukut here's another one... - Kuyukut 
Enjoy using on Lou - Clegg Bet - Mc,Lovin Cheers Bud - BoxingFan85 USA USA USA - 123tommy All in on Errol brave as fuk - StudentOfDaGame 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Weltschmerz- Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - angad10 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Tyler_Durden Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -Weltschmerz- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Weltschmerz- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianjamsie View Post
Pulev wouldn't last long. Better than Martin, but surrenders too many advantages to have a real shot and his power is not good enough.
Maybe not, yet he can box and he's likely the fifth or six best in the division, I'd consider a huge step up compared to what Joshua has fought thus far.

I think you underestimate Pulev, like Stiverne he is judged on a single fight. These guys are tough tough men who have extremely good boxing fundamentals, their only downside is they don't have the size advantages like this new wave of 'super' heavy we've seen in recent years.

Pulev and Stiverne have solid power at the weight and are huge tests for anyone in the division.
ScottWeiland is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 02:19 PM #36
DDD

Quoted: 2508 Post(s)
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,043,671,305.49
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
I get what you was saying, just those names haven't been thrown about in a while lol. But you're right, that's always my fear with Hearn when his boxers are ready for the world stage, he hasn't always shown he can deliver those huge fights.
Hearn hates paying foreign fighters massive purses, when he was trying to land a "big" name for Brook last time he went for Chavez because he fights for peanuts.
denium is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
anthony, defense, joshua?

User Tag List