Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does jelqing really work?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know, you already made three threads on the topic and you still don't have any answers.

Comment

Wrap your penis in duct tape really tight

Comment

Oh Shyt! There's actually a community forum for this, where the dudes share their progress. Man, i feel men are more obsessed with size than women. No wonder the ****s are increasing.... i guess they want to test their new found tool size on each other before embarrassing themselves with women.

Comment

I already shared a link with Alexkid, some guys in India stretching their tools for extra size.

I told he to not worry about it, get some poon, stop watching ****, and make money!

Comment

Originally posted by Showtime.. View Post
            Better to be happy with what you've got than to be bitter with what you don't got.
            This wanker's got the right idea :*******:
            Listen to him A-kid

Comment

History repeats itself.

We cant help but be habits.

Comment

OK serious answer...

Yes it works. And yes there are other exercises that work as well. I did a routine for a good six months maybe 10 years ago when I was a teen and thought this stuff really mattered. It resulted in some minor improvements erect and surprisingly good improvements flaccid. But at the end of the day I think it's for people who are either obsessed with having huge dicks or really packing something small, neither of which I am. There are guys who have done this for 2-4 years and actually added a good 1-2 extra inches to their dick. It only works if you consistently do it all the time too.

Comment

Working...
                X