Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here have written off the most 'expenses' at work?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here have written off the most 'expenses' at work?

My brother's company basically allow you to write off lunches and dinners as 'business lunches and dinners' with clients. They never check either. So my brother wrote off close to a thousand dollars a month over the last 6 months. There were maybe 5 real business lunches and 2 real business dinners, the rest was just him and his GF or friends.

my work is real tight with that

i've been asking my VP if i can expense my gas and they still dont wanna do it

they'd rather let me work from home one day a week than give me $60/week for gas

cheap bastards

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      my work is real tight with that

i've been asking my VP if i can expense my gas and they still dont wanna do it

they'd rather let me work from home one day a week than give me $60/week for gas

cheap bastards
      -Mak's- version of "working from home" entails about half hour of actual work and 7+ hours of Boxingscene. It'd be cheaper for them just to pay for gas

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        -Mak's- version of "working from home" entails about half hour of actual work and 7+ hours of Boxingscene. It'd be cheaper for them just to pay for gas

pretty much...hook a brutha up...i even told them 'one fillup'...any other fillups, that's on me

i submitted this request 6 months ago...i still havent heard ****

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          pretty much...hook a brutha up...i even told them 'one fillup'...any other fillups, that's on me

i submitted this request 6 months ago...i still havent heard ****

Comment

Working...
          X