No announcement yet.

Bulls straight whooping Memphis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
    huge bulls fan and I would take this trade losing Noah would hurt our defense big time but this would make the bulls the favorite to win the finales the next two years
    Favorite maybe.

But that doesn't mean we're winning it and besides we have a good shot at winning it all right now anyway with the team that we have.

Say you don't win with Kobe in 2 then what?

You just gave up 2 young, very good and reliable players which got you covered for the next 8-10 yrs.

I noticed you mentioned Noah but not Deng.

Tbh, Deng is one of the most underrated, if not the most, in the league.

Comment

I expected some major trades to happen once the lockout was over. Perhaps with the season being shortened alot of teams decided to go for with what they have.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
        Favorite maybe.

But that doesn't mean we're winning it and besides we have a good shot at winning it all right now anyway with the team that we have.

You just gave up 2 young, very good and reliable players which got you covered for the next 8-10 yrs.

win the title now. that's the most important thing.

**** the future.

let the scrub teams worry about the future.

you forgot the bulls 90's era already.

champions think this year. they think about now.

you know who worries about the future? crap teams that don't win anything.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
          Favorite maybe.

I like Deng and I agree that he is underrated in the league but between him and Noah I would rather keep Noah. thing is Deng is a very good player but is kind of replaceable he doesn't create his own shots and a past it Kobe will put up about the same numbers as Deng, being honest the bulls will most likely lose again to the Heat because we are a jump shooting team when the shot going in we are blowing Teams out like game 1 vs Heat but what going to happen when the team goes cold?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            win the title now. that's the most important thing.

**** the future.

let the scrub teams worry about the future.

you forgot the bulls 90's era already.

champions think this year. they think about now.

you know who worries about the future? crap teams that don't win anything.
            My point is we're completely capable of winning the title now.

Making that fantasy trade probably increases our chances but doesn't necessarily guarantee a damn thing.

Except the fact that we'll be looking to replace 2 damn good players which we already had to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
              I like Deng and I agree that he is underrated in the league but between him and Noah I would rather keep Noah. thing is Deng is a very good player but is kind of replaceable he doesn't create his own shots and a past it Kobe will put up about the same numbers as Deng, being honest the bulls will most likely lose again to the Heat because we are a jump shooting team when the shot going in we are blowing Teams out like game 1 vs Heat but what going to happen when the team goes cold?
              I like Deng for his tremendous value on D and not so much for his offense which isn't too shabby either.

Comment

Working...
              X