No announcement yet.

Pirog ****ing sucks and would get destroyed by Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirog ****ing sucks and would get destroyed by Martinez

Get the **** out of here with that match lol..

I actually like PIROG...but his hype is from 1 MATCH in which he KO'd a YOUNG UP AND COMING AMERICAN FIGHTER in Jacobs and some people act like he beat a Top 10 P4P Fighter lol

NO HE CAN'T BEAT MARTINEZ! BUT...I do think he can beat many of the other fighters in his Division though, his movements would give many of them PROBLEMS
    Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 03-26-2011, 01:40 PM.

Comment

it's obvious pirog isn't ready for martinez, but people just want to discredit martinez and say he's ducking a guy with less than 20 professional fights lol. Pirog needs about 2-3 matches before fighting sergio

Comment

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
        it's obvious pirog isn't ready for martinez, but people just want to discredit martinez and say he's ducking a guy with less than 20 professional fights lol. Pirog needs about 2-3 matches before fighting sergio
        this. i agree. *******s hatin big time on maravilla. anyways i kinda just want to see martinez off pirog next cuz im curious who the haters will say he is ducking next.

Comment

Lemieux takes him to school too!

Comment

Lol at those saying Martinez is ducking Pirog! Martinez would ICE Pirog at this point.

Comment

Kinda reminds me of Pascal-Dawson. This kid isn't coming forward throwing a lot of punches and giving Pirog a ton of openings, so nothing's going on. Pirogs movement and defense is nice though.

Pirog does indeed emulate the Mayweather angles and keeps punches from landing anywhere effectively. His opponent should be trying to work the body.

Martinez would take Pirog to school. I think Lemieux has a good chance to win and would love to see that fight.
              Last edited by paulf; 03-26-2011, 01:51 PM.

Comment

even if Pirog brutally KOs a shy Maciel in the next round no way has this earned him a fight with Martinez.

Comment

Your ****in stupid if you thought Pirog was ready after one decent B maybe even C level win over Jacobs nevertheless thinking Sergio was ducking him(then your ******ed).

Hes not ready yet and this fight don't help him. NOT HIS FAULT THOUGH. His opponent isn't fighting like he wants to pull off an upset, he's only fighting to survive so of course he can't look nice when his opponent just wants to claim he went the distance with him.

Comment

LMAO Pirog...

Comment

Working...
                    X