No announcement yet.

Terrence Crawford has the worst resume for a P4P fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrence Crawford has the worst resume for a P4P fighter

Let's analyze his best wins and facts. When he was at 130 he was coming in fight night at 155 lbs. Not he's at 135 lbs he's close to 160 lbs fight night. You can't be p4p when you're not fighting 10 lbs within your weight class. Fighting guys much shorter with a lot less reach. His top wins are gamboa, postol, lundy, and diaz. Gamboa just lost to a journeyman. Postol is an average level fighter. Nothing impressive and very one dimensional.

Better resume than golovkin..

I don't know why people shyt on the postal win.. probably because postal took the soul of fanboy legend lucas mattyhse

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
      Let's analyze his best wins and facts. When he was at 130 he was coming in fight night at 155 lbs. Not he's at 135 lbs he's close to 160 lbs fight night. You can't be p4p when you're not fighting 10 lbs within your weight class. Fighting guys much shorter with a lot less reach. His top wins are gamboa, postol, lundy, and diaz. Gamboa just lost to a journeyman. Postol is an average level fighter. Nothing impressive and very one dimensional.
      You fight where you can make weight. What, you think he's exploiting something no one else is?
      A blind guy could only see him fight tomato cans and see his talent.
      He's of pretty typical size for a 130-147 pounder. Delahoya, Trinidad, Moseley & and Cotto were bigger in size.
      Actually, he's on the small side.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

I don't know why people shyt on the postal win.. probably because postal took the soul of fanboy legend lucas mattyhse

👏👏👏 perfect response.

Comment

Real question is.. is there one just ONE black fighter you like??? No? Thought so

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

No he dosen't. Not even close.

Lemeuix,murray,jacobs, and brook are all better p4p than postol and gamboa. Willie Monroe is better than postol. Postol ****ing sucks. I won't even mention gamboa who just got koed by a journeyman. Ricky burns? LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              Real question is.. is there one just ONE black fighter you like??? No? Thought so

I like crawford. I'm stating facts. I favor crawford over everyone at 147 lbs except for maybe brook or spence. I'll pick him over thurman.

Comment

spence and bud. 2 guys who are anointed without proving themselves.

#StopTheHype

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  spence and bud. 2 guys who are anointed without proving themselves.

#StopTheHype
                  I disagree with Crawford, he looks like the real deal, but Spence....man the hype is just unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                    I agree 100%

Comment

Working...
                    X