Collapse
No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman Blast Mayweather on First Take Pac will fight Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumpity bump. Kellerman sounding as spectacular as usual, ehh? Crawford? No! Not the right style.

To Kellerman and the idiots who agreed with him, here take this L .

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      in before:

#48 vs Algieri 2 at a 143.763872lbs catchweight!
      On Post #4....this man all but called it!

I salute you, sir. Well played...well played!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
        Bumpity bump. Kellerman sounding as spectacular as usual, ehh? Crawford? No! Not the right style.

To Kellerman and the idiots who agreed with him, here take this L .
        HAHAHAHAHA. YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!!!

Spoon23 is about to have another breakdown.

EPIC FAIL!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Max says:

What floyd was, is the opposite of what the fight game wants from him,

He is exploiting the fans and the networks by not fighting the fight they want to see and thus not taking all this unnecessary punishment and waiting just the right time, to fight just the right guy, and when that guy means maximum reward, minimum risk.

In short:

Floyd takes the path of less resistance. Low risk high reward blueprint.

Floyd is a bad precedence to boxers now.

while on the other hand, Pac takes all challenges.

If I was a manager of Pacquiao, I'll say don't take that fight, but as a boxing fan, I love the fact that Pacquiao takes on challenges, Terence Crawford is the biggest, baddest challenge he can take on right now, and given Pacquiao character and his nature and his track record, I think he's gonna take him.
          Bump, bump, bumpity bumpppppp!!!!!

So it seems that Max was only right about one thing....Pac's managers told Pac not to fight Crawford.

Pacquiao to Max: "Yo, Max. Tell me how my ass taste!"

This Epic Failure brought to you by Spoon....The NSB leader in

Epic Failure!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            ???

First off, I wasn't talking to you travestyny's alt.

2ndly, if you follow up on what I said about Crawford and spence around here they are good fighters that will not improve pac's legacy.

3rdly, Crawford and spence, are good fighters who still needs to prove they are great. That is why they are medium threat, coz one, if they were matched with Pac or Floyd. Pac and May might be blitzing these 2 younglings in a lopsided fight and people will just say they are unproven that's why they lost. They are are good but not great yet. Thus, making them medium, meaning if Pac or Floyd won against this 2, their résumé will improved definitely but not so much.

4thly, if Pac or Floyd lost to Crawford or spencer, it won't be much of a dent for Pac and Floyd legacy since they are obviously not at their prime anymore. While if Crawford and spence get a win over any of them, then, it will catapult them as the next stars in boxing. Big IF they can.

5th, Max explained you can't have it both ways, it's either you fight what is hot at that time and prove your greatness, or you take the path of Floyd Mayweather the path of calculated risk taking. Fighting an opponent with the least threat of that time with maximum gains. You can't have it both ways brotha'

6th and final

I know after saying all this to you. You still won't get Max's point.that's why you just end up spamming nonsense in these great informative thread about Floyd cherry picking ways.

Goodbye! Travestyny's alt. I will be expecting both of you soon.
            you have given some good points on fighters match-ups...

however, i may be wrong on this, but i think you have missed out on the promoter factor...

promoters think very differently....to protect or maximize their investments....they will not easily cave in and immediately give what the fans want to see....

and they really know how to play with other promoters and fighters....

we may time and again point out that promoters "lied" on the fight negotiations....
            but it really was just shuffling cards to them...

Comment

• Damn

Comment

Working...
              X