No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Castillo appreciation thread: still a hot topic after 14 years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    if you are not going to add to the thread...dont post in it...very simple...its to compare our scorecards not to troll or anything.

Just a fight review for the fans
    Well lets see he Beat Randell in the rematch ahead on the score card at the time of the cut ,knock him out in the 3rd fight, Knock out and ruined Meldrick Taylor and the Draw with Whitaker he struggled but Floyd struggled with pressure fighters Castillo and Madaina both who beat him but do to corruption they gave him the win. If you think Floyd won those fights than you have to except the Chavez vs Whitaker draw

Comment

• Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      Well lets see he Beat Randell in the rematch ahead on the score card at the time of the cut ,knock him out in the 3rd fight, Knock out and ruined Meldrick Taylor and the Draw with Whitaker he struggled but Floyd struggled with pressure fighters Castillo and Madaina both who beat him but do to corruption they gave him the win. If you think Floyd won those fights than you have to except the Chavez vs Whitaker draw
      with posts like that I cant take you seriously...Maidana won 4 rounds...yipppeeee...he didnt win and if you think he won, you really need to be taught how to score a fight

doing better than what people expected doesnt mean you win

I dont have to accept anything.

I'll make a thread for Whitaker vs Chavez soon...last time I scored it 8-4 whitaker

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        When people actually watch the fight it kills that myth that Castillo was robbed..most people who say it never even watched the fight
        check out the thread

its been a while but none of the usual suspects even attempted to score the fight

i scored it a draw and Mayweather by 2 points....not a robbery just a bunch of sour grapes.

Comment

• AK

bigdramashow

Comment

Working...
          X