Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barrera says no word from Ward. What primary job will be Ward's next opponent have?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barrera says no word from Ward. What primary job will be Ward's next opponent have?

https://twitter.com/sullivanbarrera/...51035882008576

I think Andre Ward will actually go straight to a homeless shelter and get Kirkland Laing out of retirement.

Ward is quickly becoming one of the biggest wasted of talent in boxing history.
    Butcher
    5.88%
    Baker
    11.76%
    Candlestick maker
    35.29%
    Shelter-Bum
    47.06%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Pac=Duran; 01-21-2016, 06:35 PM.

The Haymon effect....

"He doesn't have have to fight tough fights, so neither do I."

Comment

Ward desperately looking for another shot supermiddle he can drag up to 175, if he cant find one guy that doesnt get rejected by the commission he probably will have another "severe" injury again, like a foreskin inflammation or anus swelling, so he doesn't have to fight a legit guy.

Just imagine if GGG made a deal with Ward, GGG would be benched for at least a year and couldnt do nothing because Ward's inactivity and sissy injuries. Goddamn that guy should retire or get KTFO by the Krusher so we don't have to hear about him any more.
      Last edited by Jubei; 01-21-2016, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
        Ward desperately looking for another shot supermiddle he can drag up to 175, if he cant find one guy that doesnt get rejected by the commission he will probably will have another "severe" injury again, like a foreskin inflammation or anus swelling, so he doesn't have to fight a legit guy.
        Glen johnsons always game

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          Ward desperately looking for another shot supermiddle he can drag up to 175, if he cant find one guy that doesnt get rejected by the commission he probably will have another "severe" injury again, like a foreskin inflammation or anus swelling, so he doesn't have to fight a legit guy.

Just imagine if GGG made a deal with Ward, GGG would be benched for at least a year and couldnt do nothing because Ward's inactivity and sissy injuries. Goddamn that guy should retire or get KTFO by the Krusher so we don't have to hear about him any more.
          ah the ole I'm pulling out with a Hard On excuse lol....

Comment

I think Ward fights either Fonfora or Chilemba, probably Chilemba. Barrera would be better off fighting Shabranskyy.
            Last edited by Boxingwizard; 01-21-2016, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              The Haymon effect....

"He doesn't have have to fight tough fights, so neither do I."
              Angel Garcia likes this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                Angel Garcia likes this post.
                ahahahhahahhahaha

Comment

What a ****ing surprise, now I'm worried that Andre Ward will never even consider Kovalev. ****ing horrible, he's wasting so much time

Comment

Respect to Barrera, keep calling him out and keep putting pressure on him.

I like Ward but I like Barrera also and I think the trash talking will only make the fight more interested, If/When it happens. I think Barrera put him in a tough situation in which he has to take that fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X