Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After studying Pacquiao's welterweight fights, my conclusion is he doesn't have Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After studying Pacquiao's welterweight fights, my conclusion is he doesn't have Power

I studied several of Pacman's fights above 135.

He doesn't have power, he only has enough power to break skin and cause swelling but he doesn't have enough to rattle your brain or make you wobble hard.

This is why I believe Tim Bradley will win a rematch and possible knock out the weak chinned Pacman.

He couldn't even knocked down or hurt Marquez when he fought him above 140 twice. It was Marquez who hurt him and ko him instead. If Pac had power at welterweight one would think he would have dropped Marquez multiple times by now, even Floyd was able to drop him at 147, something Pac wasn't able to do, the only thing was Marquez slipped off balance and his glove touch the canvas he wasn't even hurt yet it was call a knock down.

His knock downs of fighters have all been by chance, the right punch thrown at the right time. When he dropped Cotto twice he happen to get lucky twice, he was able to really load up and catch Cotto with his chin exposed causing him to get wobbled and fall down.

When he knocked out Hatton it wasn't power, it was timing he unloaded his entire weight into that punch and got lucky that hatton walked into it.

It was similar to how Pac got knocked out by Marquez, Pac came in with a lazy jab and his hands down and jumped into the punch. The only difference is Marquez has more power than Pacman.

The knock down of Mosley was another luck shot, Mosley's feet were stuck and he was in a bad position and Pacman was able to land with all his body weight and dropped Mosley, Mosley recently said and cleared it up that vernon forrest hits the hardest not Pacman and he said Pacman doesn't really hit hard its just hard to time him.

Pacquiao couldn't even drop Oscar de la hoya, he threw thousands of left hands and flurries, what Oscar described after the fight was that he couldn't feel Pacman's punches at all, he said there was no power it was just like a gnat, he just said he threw so many he couldn't handle the pressure and couldn't fire back because Pac was too fast.

Miguel Cotto was able to drop Joshua Clottey on his ass with a straight left jab, Pacman threw 1000 punches at full force and still couldn't hurt him.

When Pacman broke the eye socket of Margarito, it was due to the wraps, Pacman was using some tubes in between his knuckles making the fist castlike and hard, and he had to throw hundreds of flush hard left hands just to break it, naturally if you hit something repeatedly it will crack.

David Diaz also said Pacman has no power, he said its not the power, its the speed, he was too fast.

Jorge Solis said no offense by my wife hits harder than Pacquiao, he said Gamboa hits harder than Manny.

When I watched the Bradley vs. Pac fight again, Pacman hit Bradley with similar fast hard grazing punches that if he had power he should have wobbled Bradley bad, but Bradley took them like nothing. Provodnikov hit Bradley with similar punches and even the grazing shots rocked Bradley causing his legs to buckle, Pac never had Bradley wobbling.

Pacquiao never hurt Brandon Rios, he threw some hard left straights and it didn't even hurt Rios. Pacman doesn't have any power, so why are the Mayweathers so paranoid thinking Pac is on steroids? The guy beats his opponents up with flurries and swells them up, nothing more.

I thought Rios was gonna knock him out with a jab what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      Rios fought the wrong fight, he tried to box the boxer, he should have just bum rushed Manny like he did to previous opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post

Comment

Pac has to have some power because Rios had his gloves up all night like ear muffs.

Didn't rios say that he would've been knocked out if he fought his usual fight?

Comment

Back into the breach.

I know posters like Hectari annoy people, but this place would be boring without them.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Back into the breach.

I know posters like Hectari annoy people, but this place would be boring without them.
              And this is why I don't understand Dan_Cov wanting to leave, I die reading most of the stuff that gets posted on here.

Comment

Before Mosley fought Pacquiao, he was only dropped by one fighter in his entire career - Vernon Forrest

Since the Forrest fight, Mosley fought Oscar 2x, Vargas 2x, Cotto, Mayorga and Margarito

Pacquiao dropped him on his ass and he was backpedaling the rest of the fight

And right after the fight, he said that Pacquiao hit him harder than anyone hes ever fought or sparred against and he spars U.S.S. Cunningham who dropped Tyson Fury

Comment

From Mosley
                  "When I was in the ring with Manny, his power is unpredictable. You can’t measure how hard he is hitting until you actually get in the ring with him."

Comment

Can you do an analysis on Timmothy Bradley's power?

Comment

Working...
                    X