Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley's chin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I alway thought he has a good chin and my opinion hasn't changed, he has taken punches from better opponents and come back but it was a bit worrying getting wobbled and hurt with every punch that Provo landed on him, might be due to a number of reasons why he was that hurt since Provo isn't a known heavy puncher at 140 talk less of 147.

Comment

Chin isn't the problem.. the problem is he doesn't have any power... he has pillow fists.. so when your opponent can walk through your shots with ease... then its not a very good idea to stand toe to toe like he did against Ruslan.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        I guess Bradley was to happy after beating PAC..He went on a eating Spree lol
        Bradley was like Ben Stiller at the end of Dodgeball. Sitting at home stuffing his face, shouting "Fucking Jim Lampley" every time he re-watched the fight.

Comment

I rate his chin as average...but his left titty is way above average....thats what kept him in the fight against Provo imo

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            Bradley was like Ben Stiller at the end of Dodgeball. Sitting at home stuffing his face, shouting "Fucking Jim Lampley" every time he re-watched the fight.

Comment

Does Bradley not remind you of a black version of Charlie Chaplin?

By his own admission Bradley does everything average. Ok fighter not elite.

Comment

Working...
              X