Collapse
No announcement yet.

IS this a sucker punch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once someone lays hands on you all bets are off and there is no such thing as a "sucker punch" anymore.

That's just common ****ing sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Julious_cesar View Post
      ok so guys so what do you classify as a sucker punch in a street fight? dont want to bore you guys with a long story so ima make it short, guy gets into it with me btw ( im a peaceful guy) he gets in my face and shoves me i feel i feel threatened since hes about 6'2 200 lbs. im 5'10 135 so i just sat on a left hook as hard as i and down he went, people were saying sucker punch , but i mean he shoved me and was much bigger so i i sucker punched he sucker shoved.
      Since you didn't allow him to square up, it's a sucker punch. If you allowed him to square up, do you thing the outcome would've been the same?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
        Come on nodo! that's very sketchy and you are a very articulate man. I mean I want to read a better more detailed story.
        I've told the story on this site before, but to be honest it isn't a very happy story.

I just told of one event that occurred that night.

It involves a party in the woods, lots of drinking, rednecks, brass knuckles, me being actually sucker punched after knocking that guy out, injuries, me being attacked and almost dealt with by a crowd, me hiding in the back of my friend's truck, the same friend getting punched because he knows where I am, and a high speed chase involving drunk drivers, in which my friend was seeking to ditch the guys chasing us.

Comment

The chase ended when they stopped following us eventually as we got into town, but where we were headed was to my friend's house, who would've helped us deal with the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
            I've told the story on this site before, but to be honest it isn't a very happy story.

I just told of one event that occurred that night.

It involves a party in the woods, lots of drinking, rednecks, brass knuckles, me being actually sucker punched after knocking that guy out, injuries, me being attacked and almost dealt with by a crowd, me hiding in the back of my friend's truck, the same friend getting punched because he knows where I am, and a high speed chase involving drunk drivers, in which my friend was seeking to ditch the guys chasing us.
            Sorry to hear that man. Any police report?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
              Sorry to hear that man. Any police report?
              What do I look like?

Of course not.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                What do I look like?

Of course not.
                I mean you're suppose to enjoy a party but ended up being punched and chased by a crowd.

Comment

You know what? F u ck it. I'm on the white wine again, and am sort of giving myself the day off. I am not going to talk about any weapons, other than to say that I did not, nor have I ever, used any weapon in any capacity, except for against a target, etc., or maybe against a squirrel or a bird, in the case of a firearm (or bee bee/pellet gun). I have to say this, because I mentioned brass knuckles. They were not used by me, nor anyone close to me, at all, whatsoever. It relates simply to a piece of the puzzle of the unfortunate events that went on that night. Whatever convoluted knowledge of which I have, I will not get into in any detail. I will only say that everyone was relatively okay, luckily, no one was too damaged that night, on whatever of the multiple sides (to my knowledge).

I don't know where things went to hell, quite honestly. It was a great party. There were legions of girls, too. It was a summer night, in Oregon, in the woods. We were in a big clearing, near a lake, fire blazing, etc. Many people were all around, we were having a good old time. I knew some of the people there, but not that many. I had come with a few guys, as well.

In hindsight, I think it was meaningless and a bit foolish of me to do this. There was some stuff which had already been setting off before this point. But, as far as my end, the conflict started when I approached some guys and asked them not to lean on my friend's truck, which was a Toyota 4-Runner, with a good sound system. He was basically supplying all the music for the party, and a bunch of guys got to leaning against it, and he was worried they might scratch it with their jeans.

One guy got in my face about it. He was a bit bigger than me. He got to shoving me, and when I shoved him back he started punching me. My face got marked up pretty well in the process.

I grew up wrestling, and have some experience with boxing, as well as judo and jiu jitsu. I have had an amateur boxing fight, and I once placed second in Oregon in judo, and I placed 5th in wrestling in high school. I had already been boxing by the time this incident occurred. The thing is, I was fully aware the entire time, I saw every punch coming, although I was a bit powerless to get out of the way. Actually, my back was against the f u cking truck. And I was drunk.

I clinched with him, and I tried to get around and take his back. He got me into a headlock, and kept unleashing with punches. I pulled my head out, and tripped him down, and then I unleashed with some of my own punches. I was pulled off of him. After that, a brawl ensued. Some girl apparently got punched by a dude during the scuffle, which resulted in a bit of party drama.

It was only after this that the guy came at me a second time, looking for another round. This is the same dude who had just been unleashing on me a couple of minutes ago. He got in my face, again. The trigger which set me off was, as I alluded to, spit flinging from his mouth and hitting me in the face. At this moment, I threw a punch, which started at my hip, and cut him clean on the chin. I followed him to the ground, my knee in his chest, and I laid one more clean punch onto him. It was a natural reaction, I didn't know he was out yet, but after that I stood up and walked away.

I was then sideswiped by a friend of his. The punch did some damage, it caught me clean in the jaw. It came from the right side, but the left side of my face was in pain for the following month, as was the eardrum in my left ear. I think that my jaw was dislocated, perhaps fractured even. I'm almost surprised the shot didn't knock me out, but maybe enough of the momentum dissipated. I turned and jumped on top of the guy. He was bigger than me, too, but my wrestling skills were enough to handle him. I was mad, and I punched him until I was pulled off of him.

After that is when all of the hell broke loose.

Comment

Wow! that was the story I told I was looking for.

Comment

the only thing that could be called sucker in a street fight are the two suckers fighting in the streets for free. most punches in the street are sucker punches. Those being punches thrown by suckers that don't know a damned thing about punching. Lol, sucker...........Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X