No announcement yet.

IS this a sucker punch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IS this a sucker punch?

ok so guys so what do you classify as a sucker punch in a street fight? dont want to bore you guys with a long story so ima make it short, guy gets into it with me btw ( im a peaceful guy) he gets in my face and shoves me i feel i feel threatened since hes about 6'2 200 lbs. im 5'10 135 so i just sat on a left hook as hard as i and down he went, people were saying sucker punch , but i mean he shoved me and was much bigger so i i sucker punched he sucker shoved.

Not at all.

Comment

Sounds more like self defense, you did what I would have done..

Comment

Personally my rule of thumb is; its not a sucker punch if **** talking was done before hand (assuming you didnt wait and blindside him, but merely threw the first punch because he was running his mouth).

Comment

Contact was made, you where squared up. Not a sucker punch. The ones calling sucker punch where probably his friends butthurt because he was supposed to be the "tough guy" of their group...

Comment

thanks guys i feel better already im not cool with him but i know people that know him, some were saying it was unfair of me but i was like , he started it and is much bigger so i didnt want to give him any more advantages, wow just thought about it its like me picking a fight with someone that weighs 70lbs and is 5'6 wich i would nerver.

Comment

not at all, once someone gets in your face its very simple either you strike first or wait till he hits you, you chose wisely.

Comment

He invaded your space so you invaded his face.

Sounds fair

Comment

the dude deserves everything he got,god damn fool should pick on someone his own size!well done brother.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                    Contact was made, you where squared up. Not a sucker punch. The ones calling sucker punch where probably his friends butthurt because he was supposed to be the "tough guy" of their group...
                    yeah bro exactly hes like a muscular dude that thinks highly of him self, people thought he was gonna eat me alive for sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X