Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Pacquiao-Marquez the greatest boxing rivalry of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Pacquiao-Marquez the greatest boxing rivalry of all time?

when it comes to terms of skill, high intensity back and forth and excitement?

a total of 6 knock downs and 1 knock out in 42 rounds of none stop action. what you think?
    Yes
    50.59%
    No
    49.41%

i would have to say at least in my lifetime yes.. oh im only 15 lol jk

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
      i would have to say at least in my lifetime yes.. oh im only 15 lol jk
      i thought youre 51

Comment

id say yes. IT still may not be over!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          id say yes. IT still may not be over!
          I was just about to say this! we have another potential fight on the way. Zale and Graziano knocked each other around quite a bit but it was a total of 3 fights. we may well be on our way to a 5th between these two and every single one has been as entertaining if not more than the previous one!

Comment

Nope. But it's one of them.

Comment

ali and frazier for me

it's not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                I was just about to say this! we have another potential fight on the way. Zale and Graziano knocked each other around quite a bit but it was a total of 3 fights. we may well be on our way to a 5th between these two and every single one has been as entertaining if not more than the previous one!
                Neither show no sighns of slowing down...AKA age! Traded knockdowns! JMM held his own Manny came on strong....at the time of the stoppage One could argue at the halfway point the fight was even...Or WAs IT LOL!
                Then BAM outta nowhere________________________! Its over! yeah..i think right now, a 5th fight would be bigger than any fight out there to be made!

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                  when it comes to terms of skill, high intensity back and forth and excitement?

a total of 6 knock downs and 1 knock out in 42 rounds of none stop action. what you think?
                  please dude. this isn't a classic rivalry. manny lowballed jmm and made him wait for ever after the draw. then fought him a 4th time becuase manny was being greedy, rather than fight floyd, a non cw cotto, or bradley.

lets not romanticize manny's greed and make this something it isn't.

Comment

FOr me it's Lewis vs Klitschkos

He knocked out Wlad in Ocean's 11
                    and than he tko Vitali in real life

Comment

Working...
                    X