Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              I would pick that wedgie with my teeth

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                damn bro!
                you've cheated already and she forgave you...on a real note you know its not worth it especially if the first time you did it wrong if you got caught.
                LOL when she caught me it's not actually first time. my sister, who's my wife's bestfriend, told me that my wife said to her it hurted her deeply but what happened can't be undone. What mattered is I apologized and promised her to not do it again.

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                Its a hard and disciplined road to remain loyal to one vagina. Better men than me have tried.
                Regarding loyalty I used to tell myself that I am only after the vagina of other woman but not their affections. If I **** them it's out of lust not love because that's reserve for my wife only.

Comment

I've never cheated and don't intend to

It's simply not worth it, having a day of fun which will bring months of stress and also hurt someone else

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    I've never cheated and don't intend to

It's simply not worth it, having a day of fun which will bring months of stress and also hurt someone else
                    absolutely.

one thing that made me man up and stop acting like my dick is the boss was the look on my ex girl's face when she confronted me. she just looked crushed as though I took her spirit.

never again.

Comment

i don't cheat on women, but i usually juggle them, if that makes any sense

i'm at a point in my life where i'm not looking for a relationship. frankly, i just want to bang these girls and then i want them to leave. that weighs on me a bit, but it's not like i'm sweet talking them into bed and making them believe otherwise.

if i find the perfect girl and make her my GF (and she's cool with it, lol,) i would never cheat on her. and i've never cheated on serious GF's in the past.

Comment

Working...
                      X