Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which was a better performance, May/Cotto or Pac/Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHO SHOWED MORE OF A DECLINE? WHO DO YOU HAVE WINNING PAC-VS-MAY? BOTH LOOK VERY VULNERABLE TO EACH OTHERS PROS. I THINK MAY WOULD PULL IT OFF BECAUSE OF PAC'S INABILITY TO GO FOR THE KILL WHEN HE HAS SOMEONE HURT.

Sorry I had caps lock on and not re-writing it.

Comment

Pacquiao couldnt get the decision against a man with 2 broken feet lol Mayweather's performance has to be better.

Comment

Mayweather-Cotto....although i scored it 8-4 for Floyd, i had that fight a draw leading into the 9th round, and was actually on the edge of my seat.

Nowhere during the Pac-Bradley bout did I have a feeling that the fight was in the air, obviously...until i heard the split decision...

Comment

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
          Pacquiao couldnt get the decision against a man with 2 broken feet lol Mayweather's performance has to be better.
          I'm just talking sh**, both Floyd and Manny put on a boxing lesson but I do think Cotto is A LOT better than Bradley.

Comment

Mayweather almost stopped Cotto and had him hurt few times Manny never came close to stopping Bradley who set the tempo most of the fight.

Manny was only fighting in short spurts it seemed to me like he gave Bradley too much respect

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
              Mayweather-Cotto....although i scored it 8-4 for Floyd, i had that fight a draw leading into the 9th round, and was actually on the edge of my seat.

Nowhere during the Pac-Bradley bout did I have a feeling that the fight was in the air, obviously...until i heard the split decision...
              I don't think TS was referring to the competitiveness or lever of excitement of the fights

Comment

Pacquiao obviously did better, he put Bradley on queer street. However, Cotto is significantly better than Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  he put Bradley on queer street.
                  when??? ........

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    I genuinely believe if Cotto had got the decision against Floyd there wouldnt be as much outrage. Many rounds were competitive and close, and the feeling would be, you maybe were a little hard done floyd thats how it goes sometimes.

Comment

both won by similar margain, Cotto is and always will be better than Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                      X