No announcement yet.

Was 9/11 the saddest in ur life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was 9/11 the saddest in ur life?

I was too young to understand wtf is going on but anyone who is above 17+ should have been crushed that day.

Originally posted by CottoKosPac Jr View Post
    I was too young to understand wtf is going on but anyone who is above 17+ should have been crushed that day.
    no........................

Comment

Hardly.

But click the second link in my signature anyways.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Probaly not the saddest day for me, but it was pretty devasting. The history channel is going to have a one hour documentary on this on Saturday I'm definatly tunning in. it's going to have footage from bystanders, and others who were filming on there phones and camcorders should be intresting.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING 24/7 View Post
          Probaly not the saddest day for me, but it was pretty devasting. The history channel is going to have a one hour documentary on this on Saturday I'm definatly tunning in. it's going to have footage from bystanders, and others who were filming on there phones and camcorders should be intresting.
          yea it was devastating, just think of how many ppl lost there fathers and mothers that day, if i lost a family member in 9/11 i would be crushed also.

Comment

9/11/01 is the day i lost my virginity Oral virginity, thats was the first time I ever went down on a girl, first of many.
            Last edited by -Huey-; 09-08-2010, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Sad when you think of all the kids that seen mom or dad go to work that day never to see them again!

Comment

Luckily, I have not got a saddest day of my life. That I can remember anyway.

9/11 is really sad, but I was also a bit too young to understand how bad it actually was.

Comment

nope didnt bother me one bit to be honest. About 2 weeks later it did though when I got activated for home land security missions though, that kinda sucked cause I had to leave my job for 8 months and family ect

Comment

this was sad to see/hear:

Comment

Working...
                    X