Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i hate it when u murder som1 in there thread and then they put u on ignore.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] i hate it when u murder som1 in there thread and then they put u on ignore.

so i just told some guy his thread failed, and he puts me on ignore, it so happens that this guy is the owner of that word association thread so now i cant contribute 2 that thread anymore either, sucks, right???? the guys thread was about wat if manny died or something like that. it was a dumb thread and every1 was swearin at him and ****, i just said it failed!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** u !2tough!

It is mildly annoying to me too. I just look at it as though I won.

Comment

!2tough! is a ***g0t....he put me on ignore too...

Comment

really???, we should make this the !2tough! hate thread in that case.

Comment

I put people on ignore but not for just having an opinion. Only if they come in name calling and talking abouyt the poster rather than the thread topic.

But yeah I have no idea what 2tough's issue is. Im on his ignore list too. Dude is a weird guy. Hes like a big Audley Harrison fan.

Comment

That guy put my alt on ignore.

Screw him.

Comment

!2tough! sounds like a true ****, we should call him !2***g0t!

Comment

I don't think I've ever been put on ignore. That must mean I'm a neat guy. Or boring like Mild Cheddar Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
                  I don't think I've ever been put on ignore. That must mean I'm a neat guy. Or boring like Mild Cheddar Cheese.
                  Go for the medium cheddar, chedda!

Comment

yep that cow worshipping **** put me on ignore aswell over the same stupid thread

fuking "2*****"

Comment

Working...
                    X