County Spends $600 Mil On Welfare For Illegal Immigrants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
    Did you read the article?

when you have a child in the usa that child is legal and you can get welfare for that child.
    Tbh....

No I didn't read the article.

Cause I knew if I asked that question someone would answer it.

Comment

Because the black people arnt illegal citizens?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
        so you present a map of aztec land? for what? for proof that Mexicans and Hispanics have every right to this land? wouldn't that be kinda like me as a European american presenting a map of native american land as proof of my right to live in the usa?

Comment

so you present a map of aztec land? for what? for proof that Mexicans and Hispanics have every right to this land? wouldn't that be kinda like me as a European american presenting a map of native american land as proof of my right to live in the usa?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
            Yep native american? like how the aztecs where the native owners of mexico's land before the Hispanics came over and decimated their capital and their people leaving barely a million modern day aztecs who are more then satisified living the life of old as farmers in MEXICO.

really of the multiple million mexicans/hispanics illegally in america id imagine 15-20 are actual Aztec descendants.

Comment

Yep native american? like how the aztecs where the native owners of mexico's land before the Hispanics came over and decimated their capital and their people leaving barely a million modern day aztecs who are more then satisified living the life of old as farmers in MEXICO.

really of the multiple million mexicans/hispanics illegally in america id imagine 15-20 are actual Aztec descendants.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Johnnyboy FTW. .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X