Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which one is it? is manny cheating or fights shot, weight-drained fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
    im all for better testing...

but as long as the commission and sanctioning bodies do not require it, then you can't blame the fighter for refusing it.

you gotta blame the commision.

yet, people here blame pac...
    Then why are we having this discussion?

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
      Then why are we having this discussion?
      i believe a guy is innocent until any proof has presented itself, and the burden of proof lies on the accusers.

you, on the other hand believe otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
        i believe a guy is innocent until any proof has presented itself, and the burden of proof lies on the accusers.

you, on the other hand believe otherwise.
        Again, this isn't the court of law. This is the court of public opinion. Unfortunately for your argument, the same rules don't apply.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
          It isn't about being impressive, it's about how he's beating fighters, and further suspicion arose when he became so adamantly opposed to USADA testing methods.

I didn't say he wasn't impressive. I said he fights shot and weight drained fighters, which is a known fact, as admissions have come directly from the mouth of his trainer.
          if you can remember, when did you start being suspicious of pac?

Comment

Originally posted by conium View Post
            if you can remember, when did you start being suspicious of pac?
            When he and his team began fabricating excuses, lying, and contradicting themselves about why Pacquiao couldn't and wouldn't take the test.

People attempt to place the blame on Floyd Sr., but the whispers have existed for some time. It was Pac and his team that gave the accusations life.

Comment

Sammy Sosa used a corked bat AND took steroids.

You asked your question as if the two things were mutually exclusive.

Did Roy Jones fight off-duty cops? Did he take banned substances?

Comment

Walking through Cotto's punches was a very PED like moment for Pac, see Floyd reacted in a non PED like fashion when Shane hit him, he had to grab and hold. PAC barely had a reaction to flush shots.

Comment

Working...
                X