Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robin Givens Goes On Oprah To Make Sure No One Sides With Mike Tyson!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    +1

not sure what's wrong with the people in this thread, perhaps they should live with Tyson for a while to experience just five minutes of what she had to go through. It's easy to paint him as a hero from afar. The guy is crazy and was abusive, there's no point pretending otherwise.
    it's been well documented that she is a drama queen...they were both physical with each other...they were both young and she knew that mike was unstable...she used him...everyone knows that...in the mid 90's, their whole relationship turned into a "who's on my side?" battle...but the thing is that she was doing all of the talking...there is one thing about mike tyson...as screwed up as he is and always was...he never lied about things...she has...he beat her up...we know that...but she put hands on him and verbally abused him as well...i don't feel sorry for tyson in that situation...but i sure as hell don't feel bad for her...

Comment

observe.
      this is a *****. all she wants to do is *****whipp you into submission so she can chinwag about it to her friendhoes who all hate each other anyway. them dump yo ass while ****in your life up.

all you want to do is **** that ****, slap her tongue with a **** and bootycall it a few more times.

when a ***** tries to *****whip someone most give in. mr tyson slapped ms givens up on the face with his pinky cos he wasn't taking none of that **** no more.

ergo, that makes mr tyson a hero to all us men.

ergo, **** givens, praise tyson.

irrefutable logic gentlemen.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSINESSMAN View Post
        observe.
        this is a *****. all she wants to do is *****whipp you into submission so she can chinwag about it to her friendhoes who all hate each other anyway. them dump yo ass while ****in your life up.

all you want to do is **** that ****, slap her tongue with a **** and bootycall it a few more times.

when a ***** tries to *****whip someone most give in. mr tyson slapped ms givens up on the face with his pinky cos he wasn't taking none of that **** no more.

ergo, that makes mr tyson a hero to all us men.

ergo, **** givens, praise tyson.

irrefutable logic gentlemen.

that is a smokin' *****

Comment

What a phony *****.

Comment

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
            it's been well documented that she is a drama queen...they were both physical with each other...they were both young and she knew that mike was unstable...she used him...everyone knows that...in the mid 90's, their whole relationship turned into a "who's on my side?" battle...but the thing is that she was doing all of the talking...there is one thing about mike tyson...as screwed up as he is and always was...he never lied about things...she has...he beat her up...we know that...but she put hands on him and verbally abused him as well...i don't feel sorry for tyson in that situation...but i sure as hell don't feel bad for her...
            And it's been even more well documented that Tyson is a fucking lunatic.

Oh ok then, so it's even then. What did Mike weigh then? Like 215? and he was a professional fighter, while she was, oh let's just say 140, and a woman who can't fight.

But she manipulated him, so it's ok guys. That's how you deal with a woman, beat her up and it's all fair.

Comment

Originally posted by CounterPuncha View Post

Oh ok then, so it's even then. What did Mike weigh then? Like 215? and he was a professional fighter, while she was, oh let's just say 140, and a woman who can't fight.

But she manipulated him, so it's ok guys. That's how you deal with a woman, beat her up and it's all fair.
              not saying that...but she mentally abused him and he took it for a long time...as you've probably noticed...mike was not the brightest apple on the branch at 19-21...she had her agenda...she played with fire...she got burned...but instead of backing off...she decided to turn it into a media circus and exploit her situation for money and fame...i can never feel sorry for someone like that...mike was a monster for twhat he did...but at least in 2010, he's showing remorse for what he's done in the past...she on the other hand appears to have learned nothing from that experience as she continues to exploit her own dark past for the spotlight...

Comment

That's the bottom line.

Comment

The people in this thread have got to be out of their minds. "oh she manipulated him, ***** deserved it!" "she's still trying to ruin his life!"

Grow the hell up. Even if she was manipulative, which she was, Mike should have been enough of a man, and emotionally mature enough to deal with her in a rational way, not assault her. And it's ridiculous people in this thread are crying for him 20 years later, when it's Tyson's fault he abused her, and Tyson's fault his career and life turned out the way they did after that. There's two words you don't hear much; Tyson's fault. It's always Robin's fault, Don King's fault, his managements fault......

Comment

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
                    not saying that...but she mentally abused him and he took it for a long time...as you've probably noticed...mike was not the brightest apple on the branch at 19-21...she had her agenda...she played with fire...she got burned...but instead of backing off...she decided to turn it into a media circus and exploit her situation for money and fame...i can never feel sorry for someone like that...mike was a monster for twhat he did...but at least in 2010, he's showing remorse for what he's done in the past...she on the other hand appears to have learned nothing from that experience as she continues to exploit her own dark past for the spotlight...
                    I don't care about any of that. Bottom line is Mike was in the position of power here, and he should have dealt with her in a rational way. Assaulting a woman is never the answer.

Comment

I don't care about any of that. Bottom line is Mike was in the position of power here, and he should have dealt with her in a rational way. Assaulting a woman is never the answer.
                      i agree...but it's just as bad if she sticks around to simply get tv time and and try to influence her career...

it's like that rhianna and chris brown situation...she doesn't want to talk about it until her album comes out...that sounds like an agenda...i don't respect it...

Comment

Working...
                      X