Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zab Judah: Of Course they'll say he uses steroids...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
    k the strongest part of your head is the crown of your skull cause its developed first. And nerves under your skin?? You are a moron, I was referring to the central nervous system that is a series of nerves connected including your brain and spinal cord. Nerves under your skin have no relevance to anything. And yes your muscles protect your nerves all around your neck and traps and back
    there are millions of nerve cells underneath your skin such as the nerves cells lacated under the skin that is covering your face, ABOVE the muscles , the nerve cells rely information to the brain, such as when the face gets hit. now if enough force makes contact with your face, the nerve cells under the skin of the face will send this information to the brain, in turn the brain will overload and shut down, this causes a knock out. the nerves underneath the skin of your face has absolutly everything to do with how well one can take a punch, i can tell u did not pass highschool science.

and nerve cells are not encapsulated by muscles, if this is so then they loose their very purposes to begin with, and im keen on how u come to the conclusion that muscles protect nerve cells...LOL
    Last edited by bbos; 11-21-2009, 12:55 AM.

Comment

• Why do people even bother replying to this guy

Comment

• Damn what a moronic theory you have fightingfigs!!
        If nerve cells is being protected by muscles, then what's the use of it being a nerve cell?

Nerve cells function as sensors in our whole body, it relays to the brain what's happening in any part of our body if for example you touch a hot plate, those cells immediately tells the brain that you are in danger of getting thus the brain sends another command thru your nerve cells again to withdraw your hand in order for it not get damaged. So if your assertions nerve cells is protected by muscles, how will that sensor work?

I'll give you a very simple analogy.

Try covering the infrared light of your tv remote control with duct tape and then try to use it on your tv, let's see if it works.

That's really simple logic but you guys simply don't understand i'm wondering how you survived in this planet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Flamenco View Post
          Why do people even bother replying to this guy
          I'm looking at this with a objective scientific point of view, and in conclusion, while steriods does increase body performance; stamina, explosivness, mass, perhaps speed. however, one's punch resistance is not part of the body's performance.

Punch resistance is much more complex than the simple enhancement of the skeletal musclar system by the usage of steriods, it includes plethora of mechanisms that are akin towards one's genetic make up. Whereas much of the rest of a boxer's internal organs are protected by bone, fat, skin and well developed muscle, the soft tissue of the brain is protected only by the skin-covered skull and the three membranes (MEANING THIS CAN NOT BE ENHANCED BY ANY PEDs)

-How hydrated a fighter is due to ECF cusioning the brain
          -chin/mandible shape, more dessipation of the impact force,
          -where a punch lands, if on the nerve rich region of the face this will send the CNS into shock, or around the ear can destabilize you as it messes with your equilibrium by violating your ear canal and tempanic membrane
          -thicker/stubbier/shortent neck. this increases the weight of the base of your head.
          -bone density. more dense = better
          -dura mater - the thick, tough layer that restricts movement of the brain within the skull, thereby reducing the chance of blood vessels stretching or breaking; the dura matter appears to be the differentiating factor in ones ability to absorb punsishment. Presumably more and thicker dura matter is more beneficial

and lets not forget, pac was letting cotto tee off, this means he saw the punches coming, like the old time saying, "its the punches you dont see coming that really hurts you".
          Last edited by bbos; 11-21-2009, 01:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bbos View Post
            I'm looking at this with a objective scientific point of view, and in conclusion, while steriods does increase body performance; stamina, explosivness, mass, perhaps speed. however, one's punch resistance is not part of the body's performance.

Punch resistance is much more complex than the simple enhancement of the skeletal musclar system by the usage of steriods, it includes plethora of mechanisms that are akin towards one's genetic make up. Whereas much of the rest of a boxer's internal organs are protected by bone, fat, skin and well developed muscle, the soft tissue of the brain is protected only by the skin-covered skull and the three membranes (MEANING THIS CAN NOT BE ENHANCED BY ANY PEDs)

-How hydrated a fighter is due to ECF cusioning the brain
            -chin/mandible shape, more dessipation of the impact force,
            -where a punch lands, if on the nerve rich region of the face this will send the CNS into shock, or around the ear can destabilize you as it messes with your equilibrium by violating your ear canal and tempanic membrane
            -thicker/stubbier/shortent neck. this increases the weight of the base of your head.
            -bone density. more dense = better
            -dura mater - the thick, tough layer that restricts movement of the brain within the skull, thereby reducing the chance of blood vessels stretching or breaking; the dura matter appears to be the differentiating factor in ones ability to absorb punsishment. Presumably more and thicker dura matter is more beneficial

and lets not forget, pac was letting cotto tee off, this means he saw the punches coming, like the old time saying, "its the punches you dont see coming that really hurts you".
            He's obviously baiting you, dude. Stop taking it.

Besides, we all know Paul Williams was able to walk right through plaster loaded shots from Margacheato. I wonder why? I'm not saying anything controversial, by any means, IT'S JUST MY OPINION!!!!111!!!!!1!one!!!! Just an educated guess, is all I'm saying, but not really saying, but yeah I am but oh no I'm not, yup. No way is P-Dubb on the juice, NO WAY, I'm just sayin it feels reeeeeal funny, THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING.

Comment

• I miss Zab. I wanted him to beat Cotto's ass so bad. But I fear his best days are behind him for good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bernie Madoff View Post
                roid rage, where's Shane lol

Comment

Working...
                X