No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Looking Slightly Softer Than Usual

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    I totally agree, Cotto looks to e in bette shape!!

Cotto is not even flexing!!
    I agree! I have not seen Cotto look better.
    I can already see the money coming!

Comment

Wow cotto looks in amazing shape....never seen him so ripped....

He should try get rid of that body fat in all his fights...it cant be helping at all

Comment

Originally posted by fabzmm View Post
        Even Clottey said that he couldn't clinch Cotto because Cotto felt like a Man. Cotto is gonna wear that terd out.
        As opposed to...

Nah, but you can see Cotto's strength when he chooses to use it in his fights. Mosley had a tough time pushing him back, especially when compared to how easy it was for Shane to push back Margarito.
        Originally posted by Syf View Post
        he doesn't look softer..if you see him standing at ease, he's still cut.

That flex you cherrypicked sucks the stomache in

WTMF @ all these mofos obsessing like ragging bitches about every little thing
        Check my history before you talk **** ****. I'm not going at him just because. It's a pic I noticed in somebody's sig and compared it to Manny's last fight. So calm the **** down ****.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
          Check my history before you talk **** ****. I'm not going at him just because. It's a pic I noticed in somebody's sig and compared it to Manny's last fight. So calm the **** down ****.
          Why bother to do that? You could be the champion of great posting but it wouldn't matter.

I'm responding to this dumbass thread and topic.

And you have already been proven wrong...so...

Comment

Why bother to do that? You could be the champion of great posting but it wouldn't matter.

I'm responding to this dumbass thread and topic.

And you have already been proven wrong...so...
            Exactly that's why you should efrain from posting in this thread prick. Proven wrong? Go back to page 2 and logoff.

Comment

I can't believe I"m arguing about another man's abs. Only on NSB

Originally posted by Quel
              ]I understand what you're trying to say, but he's softer around the middle. He barely got hit in either fight, but Cotto will test out whether it matters or not

No.

In the one you brought, he's flexing a different set of muscles, he's flexing downward to accent the abs... in the Cotto-Pac pic he is heaving his chest upward, and its a different flex

just look at the set of his shoulders in both pics...

And if that weren't enough..look at pictures of him at ease from both hatton and cotto weigh ins.

negligible difference

You are wrong. Was there anything else?
              Last edited by Syf; 11-14-2009, 12:04 AM.

Comment

I can't believe I"m arguing about another man's abs. Only on NSB

look how a good camera lighting changes everything.

Comment

Originally posted by str8balln View Post

look how a good camera lighting changes everything.
                  not only that... but that was a different time, by a second or so, hit at a different part of the flex

they aren't the same shots. his shoulders are slightly lower in yours

Comment

not only that... but that was a different time, by a few seconds, hit at a different part of the flex

they aren't the same shots. his shoulders are slightly lower in yours
                    yep. exactly. carry on brah.

its who the best boxer is tomorrow....not who's got the better abs imo.

Comment

agreed lol

*abandons this thread*

Comment

Working...
                      X