No announcement yet.

Holyfield is a dirty f.uck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holyfield is a dirty f.uck

Just rewatched Tyson-Holyfield I and II, and damn, that's all Holyfield did in those fights, come in with the head, come in with the head, come in with the head. He also had a nice way of locking Tyson's left arm and holding on to it in clinches. The ref in their first fight could never separate them mostly because Holyfield always had Tyson locked up.

I'm also 95% sure he roided for their first fight. His muscle definition is insane. After being counted as down and out, he probably found the edge he was looking for to get back in the game. Evan Fields was born.

Saw it that way back in nov. 96, there is even a knee into Tyson's chest when he was against the ropes at some point(not exactly sure where anymore). Saw it during a replay/discussion about the fight month's after the bout took place, they showed a camera angle not used on the broadcast.. I use to have a biased hate in reguard to Evander for the dirty tatics in that match but I do realise how great the guy was during the 90's

Comment

Originally posted by OneEyeOpen View Post
      Just rewatched Tyson-Holyfield I and II, and damn, that's all Holyfield did in those fights, come in with the head, come in with the head, come in with the head. He also had a nice way of locking Tyson's left arm and holding on to it in clinches. The ref in their first fight could never separate them mostly because Holyfield always had Tyson locked up.

I'm also 95% sure he roided for their first fight. His muscle definition is insane. After being counted as down and out, he probably found the edge he was looking for to get back in the game. Evan Fields was born.
      Have you watched the Rahman-Holyfield fight.Holyfield is dirtier than Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by OneEyeOpen View Post

lol.

If Holyfield is dirty what would u call Tyson?

Not only dirty but whining to the ref, no tactics, one dimensional, fed bums, no heart, hype job....etc etc....

Holyfield is roided becuase of his muscle definition?? Have u not seen any other Holyfield fights? His physique was always amazing.

Comment

all good fighters are dirty. But Evander just did that because he knew Mike was fragile mentally, and he knew Mike would become infuriated at being muscled around, hit hard, and yes fouled.

Comment

And anyway, how bizzare is it when Tyson fans call Evander really dirty! Your boy bit off a guys ear you idiots!!!

Comment

Tyson used elbows and actually tried to intentionally headbutt Holyfield a few times after getting sick of Holyfield's use of the head but he got the worst of it.

Comment

Originally posted by RealDeal '86 View Post
                all good fighters are dirty. But Evander just did that because he knew Mike was fragile mentally, and he knew Mike would become infuriated at being muscled around, hit hard, and yes fouled.
                Evander headbutts every fight he is in.He cant fight any other way

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                  Evander headbutts every fight he is in.He cant fight any other way
                  Lame

Comment

Yeah he fought dirty, but when fighters get away with it you should criticize the refs in my view....the fighters are in a lethal situation and do what they have to do.....if they get away with shady ****, then its crafty and smart, because its done with risk of being deducted points or DQ'd......this isn't patty cake its a fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X