Collapse
No announcement yet.

Workout Trouble

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm... Good posts guys! Damn, i need to stop masturbating.. ****.. thats gonna be hard.. Its like a drug addict quitting drugs..

Comment

I had that problem once. I just kept doing chest everyday for like 2 weeks straight. I just rested a few days. Usually you can't workout everyday and not expect your performance to slack off. Your muscles need rest after they rip.

Comment

Im going to change to another routine...

Its like this...Back,Chest,Arms,Legs
        Then next week Chest,Arms,Back,Legs
        Arms,Back,Chest,Legs Then...so on so on, each day takes about 45 minutes, not a very long or hard Workout but it worked for me once, it'll work again.

I'm going to take weightlifting next semester of school, Ill get my bench near 240, deadlift and squat to 400 before then, Ill also recurl 130lbs

About the Arnold workout, will it only work with steroids? Cuz steroids are t3h Ub@h Ghayn3ss!!!!
        Whats the use in them, the olypic people who DONT take em are much much stronger than the "WSM" who do. Just this year the most any WSM (Zydrunas Savickas) could bench was 600lbs, and squat 903, but the Olympic strongest squated over 1200lbs and benched about the same, NO STEROIDS! Useless! !Stay Natural!
        Last edited by XionComrade; 03-12-2005, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X