Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FLOYD'S EQUAL PLAYING FIELD...What's it all about? Why OST still?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLOYD'S EQUAL PLAYING FIELD...What's it all about? Why OST still?

I don't get it!

Floyd always had this stance.

His post fight interview he is all class (don't take it away from him) then he said he's not accusing Manny of anything, but he insists of the tests still.

First and foremost, IMHO the playing field is not equal anymore...

Why???

Floyd is back in the number 1 rankings. OK I don't give a F anyway of the rankings. But this also means he's above Pacquiao now. No excuses. Coz he said he's not accusing Manny of anything, so then what is that all about? Why still insist on OST?

Isn't that what Floyd stans claim why he came back, to claim back the number one spot? He got what he wanted ain't it?

Can someone explain what is Floyd's EQUAL PLAYING FIELD theory. I mean he's back on top right now and FLoyd stans are celebrating, but let's see how you guys refute this so called equal playing field thing. After all, that's what Floyd stans are sayin' too, so you guys might know what's it all about.

Explain...

Disclaimer: No wise ass comments, no 7yr old antics, no name calling, just the intelligent peeps on discussions.

Pac is still number 1 on the ring p4p rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
      I don't get it!

Floyd always had this stance.

His post fight interview he is all class (don't take it away from him) then he said he's not accusing Manny of anything, but he insists of the tests still.

First and foremost, IMHO the playing field is not equal anymore...

Why???

Floyd is back in the number 1 rankings. OK I don't give a F anyway of the rankings. But this also means he's above Pacquiao now. No excuses. Coz he said he's not accusing Manny of anything, so then what is that all about? Why still insist on OST?

Isn't that what Floyd stans claim why he came back, to claim back the number one spot? He got what he wanted ain't it?

Can someone explain what is Floyd's EQUAL PLAYING FIELD theory. I mean he's back on top right now and FLoyd stans are celebrating, but let's see how you guys refute this so called equal playing field thing. After all, that's what Floyd stans are sayin' too, so you guys might know what's it all about.

Explain...

Disclaimer: No wise ass comments, no 7yr old antics, no name calling, just the intelligent peeps on discussions.
      Equal Playing Field: He wants to have a fight where it is pretty clear that neither will have an unfair PED use advantage. Testing proves that. Its not to catch cheaters, its to deter cheaters.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Equal Playing Field: He wants to have a fight where it is pretty clear that neither will have an unfair PED use advantage. Testing proves that. Its not to catch cheaters, its to deter cheaters.
        Burner my mate!

He already said he's not saying Manny's on something. But will still insist OST.

It's clearer than sunshine with a clear logic of why he still wanted OST when he's not accusing anyone of taking PEDS?

Comment

What he means by 'equal playing field' is just that both men in the ring are completely clean of illegal performance enhancing drugs or methods. So the rankings and whatever don't really have any bearing on that.

I guess he insists on OST because he thinks there's a good chance that Manny's on PEDs.....I mean, to be fair to him, Pacman's behaviour in response to the allegations hasn't exactly been reassuring.

Comment

Originally posted by Gooogle View Post
            Pac is still number 1 on the ring p4p rankings.
            Well pound for pound for me is mythical mate, the directive is at Floyd stans where they say Floyd's no. 1. And not only them excluding Ring Mag but a lotta sportwriters sayin' Floyd should be back to the top spot.

Floyd got his wish from these peeps

Comment

Burner my mate!

He already said he's not saying Manny's on something. But will still insist OST.

It's clearer than sunshine with a clear logic of why he still wanted OST when he's not accusing anyone of taking PEDS?
              Thig is bro Floyd is in so dep that he has to push the testing. His people said every Floyd fight from now on will have the testing. They cant go back on that. Post fight interview he said in front of millions "No test, no fight".

Comment

Burner my mate!

It's quite clear that he does believe Pacquiao's on something, but I guess he just didn't want to say anything too controversial in his interview. I believe Merchant's question was something along the lines of "Are you saying that everyone in boxing is dirty?" and Mayweather was kind of forced to deflect that as he might've stirred the pot a bit more than he'd possibly like to with a more direct and honest answer.

Comment

Suspicions and accusations are two totally different things. Just because I haven't accused you of wrong doing, doesn't mean I don't suspect it.

Comment

Burner my mate!

Well of course he cnt make the claim thats hes on something without evidence but he also cnt make the claim that he isn't on something without it being proved.

Comment

Working...
                    X