Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Wants to Fight Brook at Bramall Lane Next Summer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan wants the fight now he knows Brook is physically and emotionally damaged. I think Khan would probably win it now but before the GGG fight there was a reason he wanted no part of Brook.

Comment

Kell really needs to move up to 154 he's been doing 147 since he was 15.

I was ringside and saw the snap go after 8 .Spence until then was struggling to come to terms with Kells super skills .
      If ole glass jaw wants a pay day make it at 154 because I remember Khan saying the higher weights suited him better!

Khan should be made to prove he can stand up as by the time he wants to fight again it will be almost two years since he was knocked unconscious .Maybe he'll take a warm up with Algieri now that he's been sparked but then maybe not

If Khan hadn't have ran like a rat and fought Brook instead of fighting Algieri for peanuts he could have earned up to £10 million fighting on PPV at Wembley Stadium.Instead now fans are laughing at him thinking he's prepered to sell hi glass jaw because Kell has back to back losses.

Kell Brook would have glass jaw out of there in no time at all.

Comment

Amir Khan: The coast is clear.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
          Khan wants the fight now he knows Brook is physically and emotionally damaged. I think Khan would probably win it now but before the GGG fight there was a reason he wanted no part of Brook.
          Brook probably KO's Khan. Even a damaged Brook would put Khan through hell. While Brook was stopped by GGG while still standing, and got pummeled by Spence - Khan was flattened by Canelo and has been down like 11 times in his career, including against obscure fighters that most hardcore fans never heard of.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Brook probably KO's Khan. Even a damaged Brook would put Khan through hell. While Brook was stopped by GGG while still standing, and got pummeled by Spence - Khan was flattened by Canelo and has been down like 11 times in his career, including against obscure fighters that most hardcore fans never heard of.
            Wow, I didn't notice Khan's knockdown count creeping into double figures. I just think Brook will be a changed man after the nasty injuries he's suffered. Khan lacks power but he'll keep tapping those eye sockets. Brook needs to put it to the back of his mind but I don't know if he can.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
              Kell really needs to move up to 154 he's been doing 147 since he was 15.

I was ringside and saw the snap go after 8 .Spence until then was struggling to come to terms with Kells super skills .
              If ole glass jaw wants a pay day make it at 154 because I remember Khan saying the higher weights suited him better!

Khan should be made to prove he can stand up as by the time he wants to fight again it will be almost two years since he was knocked unconscious .Maybe he'll take a warm up with Algieri now that he's been sparked but then maybe not

If Khan hadn't have ran like a rat and fought Brook instead of fighting Algieri for peanuts he could have earned up to £10 million fighting on PPV at Wembley Stadium.Instead now fans are laughing at him thinking he's prepered to sell hi glass jaw because Kell has back to back losses.

Kell Brook would have glass jaw out of there in no time at all.
              You are obsessed with Khan, i think you secretly worship and idolise Khan because you know how much of a coward and quitter Brook is.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                Wow, I didn't notice Khan's knockdown count creeping into double figures. I just think Brook will be a changed man after the nasty injuries he's suffered. Khan lacks power but he'll keep tapping those eye sockets. Brook needs to put it to the back of his mind but I don't know if he can.
                I exaggerated by 1, it's actually 10.

Drizlane
                Limond
                Gomez
                Prescott - 2x
                DSG - 3x
                Diaz
                Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by English Lion View Post
                  You are obsessed with Khan, i think you secretly worship and idolise Khan because you know how much of a coward and quitter Brook is.
                  Like a previous post commented on you .....'you are a silly little man'.

But I would say you are just a fool .I see your posts and they are just completely ridiculous .....as the above.

To call a former world champion a coward and a quitter says all that needs to be said about you.

English lion ........god help us!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      not sure it will be a wembley fight now, still a big event but the momentum will have died down a lot. ive always been on the fence with this one, was slightly leaning towards brook but probably lean towards khan now. Didnt seem to have a huge amount of pop in his punches last night, not sure if he could one punch khan. and if you cant do that you are usually in trouble.

Eat some crow man. You was talking mad shyt about Spence how he is a hype job and was going to lose to Brook showing him no respect at all. Kiss the fuucking ring and don't ever say know stupid shyt like that again.

Comment

Working...
                      X