No announcement yet.

Terrance Crawford is a better fighter than Spence jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UFC_Boxing View Post
    Based of him clearing two division with ease to Spence 0.
    It's easy to clean out a weak weight class.

Comment

so we cant like both of them????

Comment

Spence is going to be a bigger attraction. He's well spoken and doesn't have all of the out of the ring BS that crawford has

He's more likable. THERE

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
          Not sure why all of a sudden all the usual suspects have a hard on for Spence jr when they've already had a much better fighter to root for in Bud Crawford.

Why the sudden infatuation with Spence? When Crawford been clowning dudes for 2+ years and never has even had a close fight go late rounds before pulling it out.

Is it the HBO thing or the Arum thing? I don't get it....
          I'll explain it to you. It's simple.
          135 and 140 are not hot divisions. I'm not saying there aren't good fighters. I'm saying people is focused in 147 much more than in 135/140. People just don't care that much about those divisions than they do about 147.

That's all.

Comment

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
            It's easy to clean out a weak weight class.
            Weak weight class does not exist. What make you think 147 is so strong. Because the fighters there are popular? Pacquiao who is 5'5 and 38 years old still hold a title at that weight class. That not exactly super competitive. Now you got Spence who beat a hype job in Brook. And Thurman who seems like a legit good world champion, but nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Crawford is more skilled and versatile. Spence is more athletic and powerful. I would love/hate that fight since they are 2 of my 5 favorite fighters. I would have to see how Crawford's power is at 147 because you will have to fight Spence off of you.
              Agree. The only thing that stands out, is that Spence has a great jab. He won't recklessly try to crowd crawford, ala a shawn porter....

Spence will take some shots, but imo, he has the ability to, and i wonder if Crawford can sit in the pocket, and deal with spence for 12 rounds.

But yea, imo, i look forward to this fight even more than Thurman....and i like thurman too.

Comment

Weak weight class does not exist. What make you think 147 is so strong. Because the fighters there are popular? Pacquiao who is 5'5 and 38 years old still hold a title at that weight class. That not exactly super competitive. Now you got Spence who beat a hype job in Brook. And Thurman who seems like a legit good world champion, but nothing more.
                147 has always been a glamor division in boxing. Just the way it is. Welterweight fights just have the right balance of speed, power, and athleticism (to both casuals and hardcore fans).

I like watching the lower divisions too. But just saying.

Comment

Two very different fighters but even if he is, so what?

Comment

Ricky burns, ray beltran, gamboa, and postol. What a murderous row of opposition. First ballot hall of famers.

Comment

Maybe but they won't fight but the time Crawford hits 147 , Spence is fighting for a belt at 154

Comment

Working...
                      X