My Boxing Predictions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pharoah View Post
    No Garcia didn't win you idiot.

Haye injured because u picked him to win.

Wlad Jacobs and Brook are now fucced. What do you have against these fighters to curse them? Just stop being an idiot. No one is asking for your ******ed jinx predictions every fight
    The Hectari curse continues

Comment

Just because Hectari made his recent picks I'm putting big money on GG Joshua and Spence. Guanteed money
      I'm getting rich off this moron Hectari

Comment

Just look at this fookin idiot

He just won't stop or STFU
        Why dont you get lost clown, Wlad almost knocked Joshua out but didnt finish him off.

Also how come you didnt mention my pick of Quigley beating Tapia? I got that right, just stop dude you are a hater is it my fault these fighters didnt follow the game plan if they did they would have won, dont blame me you weirdo blame them and their trainers for coming up with the wrong plan I have the right game plan but they do the opposite of what I suggest on here. If they followed my plan they would win hands down.

Horn is the only man who I think will push Pac back and bait him with the right hand, I see genuine confidence in him he is an unknown with nothing to lose.

Comment

• I have Canelo stopping Chavez Jr by body shot, in the round number 9 or 10

Canelo Alvarez will beat Chavez Jr who is drained bad, he will apply accumulation of shots on him and wear him down and finish him.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Wlad Klitschko will stop Joshua
            Jacobs will knockout GGG
            Brook will beat Spence by knockout
            The hectari curse continues and fulfilled tonight

What a jinxing idiot

Comment

The hectari curse continues and fulfilled tonight

What a jinxing idiot
              Get lost clown, Wlad almost knocked out Joshua but let him off the hook, Jacobs backed up instead of really applying presure he could havve TKO GGG, and Brook gassed from the weight cut. I told you the only time my predictions are wrong is if something happens or the fighter doesnt follow the plan

where are your predictions? or you too scared to say them?

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Get lost clown, Wlad almost knocked out Joshua but let him off the hook, Jacobs backed up instead of really applying presure he could havve TKO GGG, and Brook gassed from the weight cut. I told you the only time my predictions are wrong is if something happens or the fighter doesnt follow the plan

where are your predictions? or you too scared to say them?
                WTF? So basically your predictions are always right unless something happens and they're wrong? LOL

It doesn't work like that. If a fighter doesn't follow the gamelan or fails to finish a fighter when he has him hurt, that's part of the prediction. You don't just say "oh well, Kell Brook gassed from the weight cut, or else I would have been right". That **** is crazy.

All the intangibles of the fight (like weight, injuries, boxers being able to execute a plan) are what informs the prediction. If you're wrong, just admit you're wrong like a man. Like, "Ah well, I got that one wrong". You don't get points for something that "could have happened".

Comment

• Originally posted by TouchyAndalou View Post
                  WTF? So basically your predictions are always right unless something happens and they're wrong? LOL

It doesn't work like that. If a fighter doesn't follow the gamelan or fails to finish a fighter when he has him hurt, that's part of the prediction. You don't just say "oh well, Kell Brook gassed from the weight cut, or else I would have been right". That **** is crazy.

All the intangibles of the fight (like weight, injuries, boxers being able to execute a plan) are what informs the prediction. If you're wrong, just admit you're wrong like a man. Like, "Ah well, I got that one wrong". You don't get points for something that "could have happened".
                  Its not. My fault they didnt follow the gameplan or ate the wrong food or overtrained, my gameplans are legit

Comment

• I got Canelo by TKO, he will stop Golovkin in the later rounds by accumulation and the ref waves it off.

Canelo is the bigger and stronger fighter with more power and chin than GGG trust me on this, GGG will not hurt him at all.

Comment

• Miguel Cotto will knockout Sadam Ali

Rigondeaux will stop Lomachenko by vicious knockout

Comment

Working...
                      X