• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=djtmal;17704480]
    Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post

says the head cheerleader...
    call me what you want, you still cant refute anything i've said

calling the kettle black lol....you've made a career out of dickriding or being a detractor to certain guys even if they are more or less accomplished or skilled

if you got out your feelings, and off of boxrec and watch the fights, youd have more knowledge of the game........

Comment

• Floyds undefeated record inflates him, the fact is he has never fought a prime hof type fighter, let alone a guy as long or longer, faster, athletic and that can truely box. It is what it is, and I thought he was barely outboxing pacquiao and just edged it on his length. If you want to see a guy legit outsmart a guy, no special effects (speed/flashiness) look at what marquez does to pacquiao in the third fight when pacquiao is trying to box. He psychs him out.

Gist of it, I think Crawford stands a great chance in outboxing and outpointing Floyd, but Mayweather will undoubtedly have his moments. I just think Crawford matches him just about everywhere physically and actually goes beyond by being the longer and more powerful fighter and thats when I think the seperation begins to show, late in the fight when both have rained leather on each other, the guy being hit the hardest will be more worn out.
      Last edited by SplitSecond; 05-26-2017, 11:11 AM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=The Big Dunn;17704470][QUOTE=djtmal;17704438]
        I dont know why you have a special filter when Floyd is the subject of the discussion. You absolutely are using decisions made by people to evaluate Floyd's legacy. If you say you do this with other fighters as well, so be it. I think that is utterly ******ed but to each his own.

I do it because what you and most Floyd boys call facts, I see as lame excuses.

No, you have no facts. you have only your opinion. As you stated you don't care about the facts (you called it what guys did or didn't do) and don't factor them into your opinion. I think that is always a problem. Everyone can have an opinion, but the opinion should at least be an educated one.

The problem here is, and this ain't nothing new, non biased Floyd ppl pull up facts on you dudes every day. For the longest. You just don't acknowledge or respect it if it doesn't favor Floyd. You normally totally dismiss it, especially when you can't come up with some grand excuse that favors Floyd. So what you think is gonna happen. Dudes are going to just give their opinion and be done with it, because they already know you Floyd boys are going to dismiss it, even if the opinion supported with facts from the rip. So if you have a problem with it, think its utterly ******ed, tough titty man.

I only asked because Diaz ihas not shown elite skill and has not been that great a pro. Most of his fights at 140 have been against journeymen and low level pros. I did think he got robbed against Petersen but that was a WW fight not JWW.

Cool I trust my eye test of Crawford.

Comment

• [QUOTE=therealpugilist;17704490]
          Originally posted by djtmal View Post

call me what you want, you still cant refute anything i've said

calling the kettle black lol....you've made a career out of dickriding or being a detractor to certain guys even if they are more or less accomplished or skilled

if you got out your feelings, and off of boxrec and watch the fights, youd have more knowledge of the game........
          ...and you can't get off these nuts obviously....

a lot of the stuff I say has been said by other people on here as well....i guess everybody who isn't a floyd lifelong dickrider is just a hater....

Comment

• [QUOTE=The Big Dunn;17704470]

No, you have no facts. you have only your opinion. As you stated you don't care about the facts (you called it what guys did or didn't do) and don't factor them into your opinion. I think that is always a problem. Everyone can have an opinion, but the opinion should at least be an educated one.
            Lol...I have no facts.

Floyd don't have 1 atg prime guy for a win on his resume. That is a stone cold fact. And what will you, Larry, and that realpukalist say?...Oh but he beat more champions. Da f**k does that have to do with the price of tea in China. Get my drift? Perfect example here that has happened here time and again and you know it. Cats can slap you in the face with facts all day, you boys just either twist it to favor Floyd, or if you can't do that, dismiss it.
            Last edited by djtmal; 05-26-2017, 11:28 AM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=djtmal;17704527]
              Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post

...and you can't get off these nuts obviously....

a lot of the stuff I say has been said by other people on here as well....i guess everybody who isn't a floyd lifelong dickrider is just a hater....
              bwhahahahahahahaha you dont know shyt about boxing keep up the good work

Comment

• [QUOTE=therealpugilist;17704650]

bwhahahahahahahaha you dont know shyt about boxing keep up the good work
                you know about floyd's nuts though...keep up the good work

Comment

• [QUOTE=djtmal;17704544]
                  Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Lol...I have no facts.

Floyd don't have 1 atg prime guy for a win on his resume. That is a stone cold fact. And what will you, Larry, and that realpukalist say?...Oh but he beat more champions. Da f**k does that have to do with the price of tea in China. Get my drift? Perfect example here that has happened here time and again and you know it. Cats can slap you in the face with facts all day, you boys just either twist it to favor Floyd, or if you can't do that, dismiss it.
                  You engineer the question to punish Floyd for the cowardly decisions made by others. So no, I can't say anything. I just ask when you ask the question about beating prime atg, ask why they waited to fight Floyd.

No, it's you who twist things. Yet in other cases you go to the simplest and most logical answer. But with Floyd you come up with terms like roadblocks-which conveniently gives cover for cowards.

Comment

• Prime Floyd vs Prime Crawford would be an awsome fight, no doubt. Definitely close. I like Crawford style more, he's more effective than Mayweather ever was with breaking down his opponents. That said, Mayweather is the best ever to win on points. I would say Maywather win a close decision against Crawford, he outpoint him, but Crawford hurt Mayweather way more than he get hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by UFC_Boxing View Post
                      Prime Floyd vs Prime Crawford would be an awsome fight, no doubt. Definitely close. I like Crawford style more, he's more effective than Mayweather ever was with breaking down his opponents. That said, Mayweather is the best ever to win on points. I would say Maywather win a close decision against Crawford, he outpoint him, but Crawford hurt Mayweather way more than he get hurt.
                      floyd had a similar ko ratio to Bud before he moved to 147 and 154....just saying bro

at 147 and up he was in his 30s just like Bud will be entering soon and his ko ratio will drop as well with weight and age

floyd had a high ko ratio at 130-140 lbs....at 140 he stopped 2/3 opponents and was the first fighter to ever batter Corely like that and drop him several times....this is when Corely was a good solid top ten guy. only lost to Judah and someone else at that point.

Comment

Working...
                      X