Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Klitschko War TRAIN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mind said AJ all the time but i'll be rooting for Klitschko to pull it off, do it one more time Wlad and then ride off into the sunset.

Comment

I think Wlad could do it quite comfortably.

But, sorry for being a party pooper, my heart says its time for him to be stopped. I want him to get KOed and taught a lesson where he understands its time to step the **** down.

Yes he's an intelligent boring boxer but let's see Wilder vs AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
        "Peckers", "jacking"....keep me away from your ****erotic fantasies

Show me the message where I've said I pick Postol over Crawford. If you admit that you're a liar, you don't have to - but then again, it means you owe me apologize for your lies
        I would never apologise to a Russian.

Comment

For the good of the sport of boxing we need to see Klitschko lose and retire tonight. As a previous poster stated. Just imagine him as a champion again, jabbing and grabbing, back on the old jab and grab campaign. Please god NO. We need Knockouts and excitement. Not Knockouts from leaning on and grabbing and holding your opponent for 10 rounds. Klitschko is a good old guy but we need him gone for good.
          Last edited by The Time; 04-29-2017, 03:50 PM.

Comment

I want Klitschko to win.

He's just an impressive guy. Speaks 3 languages fluently. He's the ultimate professional, keeping in shape over a 20 year career. After some early struggles, and not having the talent of his brother, he worked hard and remodeled his style and was virtually unbeatable for 10 years. That's a great lesson IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
              I would never apologise to a Russian.
              You would never apologize even if I was ****ing eskimo because you don't take responsibility for the things you say. Lying is your second nature

If you said you'd never talk to a Russian, that would be even better

You don't like Russians, I don't like lying xenophobic mother****ers who talk about other people's dicks, so no point in arguing further
              Last edited by g27region; 04-29-2017, 11:02 PM.

Comment

You would never apologize even if I was ****ing eskimo because you don't take responsibility for the things you say. Lying is your second nature

If you said you'd never talk to a Russian, that would be even better

You don't like Russians, I don't like lying xenophobic mother****ers who talk about other people's dicks, so no point in arguing further
                Why you so sensitive talkin about your dick ? Ain't like anyone is gonna be disappointed seeing it, Russian women are ugly as sin.

I take full responsibility for my actions I just enjoy amusing myself listening to you lose your shyt.

Comment

Why you so sensitive talkin about your dick ?
                  If I'm asking why a grown ass man talks about other people's dicks, it doesn't mean I'm sensitive or emotional.

The question remains, why you care about other people's dicks?

Russian women are ugly as sin..
                  I already know you're xenophobic and judge people based on their origin

I take full responsibility for my actions
                  Show me the message where I've said I pick Postol over Crawford then

I just enjoy amusing myself listening to you lose your shyt.
                  You try to convince yourself that somebody losing **** over your ******ed messages. At the end of the day, it was you who started the talking and responded to the message that wasn't even adressed to you. So if somebody is being sensitive over this arguing, it's definitely not me.

Matter of fact, I love seeing how you can't say nothing smart in response, especially when I ask you to back up your words and all you can say is some childish **** like "I would never apologize to a Russian "

Comment

If I'm asking why a grown ass man talks about other people's dicks, it doesn't mean I'm sensitive or emotional.

The question remains, why you care about other people's dicks?

I already know you're xenophobic and judge people based on their origin

Show me the message where I've said I pick Postol over Crawford then

You try to convince yourself that somebody losing **** over your ******ed messages. At the end of the day, it was you who started the talking and responded to the message that wasn't even adressed to you. So if somebody is being sensitive over this arguing, it's definitely not me.

Matter of fact, I love seeing how you can't say nothing smart in response, especially when I ask you to back up your words and all you can say is some childish **** like "I would never apologize to a Russian "
                    Leave the dude out bro. Your dignity is head and shoulders above him. You have too much integrity for a guy like him. Let the racist be and let him talk about dicks.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                      This is how I see it, if AJ chooses to box on the back foot/is tentative for a few rounds. Wladimir will gradually take control, and, as AJ tanks in the later rounds, get a left hook stoppage win.

That or a split decision (simply because of some inevitable home cooking)
                      You owe me 100Tril Bitch!!!!! Pay up or fuck off.....

Comment

Working...
                      X