Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin To Fight in September - With or Without Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad they still want two more fights this year.

Hopefully we get Saunders or Jacobs next!

Comment

• Lara will be waiting for the call doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
        Canyellow still trying to find a way to leave the negotiating table. His skirt keeps flying up when he stands up.
        "Canyellow" lmao!!!! Very untrue, but still funny!!!

The average poster confuses ducking with business way too often. Unfortunately it's the times we live in.

Its funny, business was the birth of boxing and could be the death of it.

"Boxing was once a sport that required business; now it's a business that requires sport." -nacho beristein

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
          id personally rather see him fight eubank or ramirez anyway
          It seems like he definitely has plenty of options if the Canelo fight falls through, which is awesome for us, the fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by AneesMoha View Post
            Quillen ducked him already, he has to fight Jacobs or BJS next anyways so your point is? Lara isn't in the MW division.
            The point of the story should be, what did Rosado do to earn a shot at GGG?

Comment

• Originally posted by LouIE G View Post
              The point of the story should be, what did Rosado do to earn a shot at GGG?
              He took the fight 3 years ago for 150k, on an undercard. Lara should call these guys with sane purse demands, or go the mando route

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                He took the fight 3 years ago for 150k, on an undercard. Lara should call these guys with sane purse demands, or go the mando route
                Hey ***boy what odds you gonna give me on if I take GGG next fight to be against another Tomato cab??? I say Jorge Heiland or Blanco. Who you picking??? Tureno Johnson or that 4' 2" Curbside??? Those still count as Cans. I kniw it won't be any of the guys listed above lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Hey ***boy what odds you gonna give me on if I take GGG next fight to be against another Tomato cab??? I say Jorge Heiland or Blanco. Who you picking??? Tureno Johnson or that 4' 2" Curbside??? Those still count as Cans. I kniw it won't be any of the guys listed above lol
                  why didn't Canela took the fight if Golovkin only fights tomato cans?

Comment

• We've all already talked about this and that it's a year and a half -- not much difference. Show up on time and you can be in those discussions too rook ; )
                    Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
                    Same age huh?

Comment

• Golovkin To Fight in September - With or Without Canelo

wants big drama show.....

but doesn't want any actual drama LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X