No announcement yet.

Pacquaio's Loss was bad for boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquaio's Loss was bad for boxing

Its wierd, Pacquaio getting KO'd the way he did kinda took the excitement out of boxing a little. I wonder......if Floyd loses to whomever, will that be good or bad for boxing.

Maybe Im not a true fight fan, but I have no fights to look forward to, shed some light and tell me what fights should be good. Im losing interest in Boxing, HELP.

This is why I'm glad Pacquiao lost the way he did, leave and never come back.

Comment

I don't think it was bad. I think if a younger fighter like Tim had gotten the KO it would've been better because he still has his career in front of him while JMM is on his way out.

WHen floyd loses it will be good for boxing, especially if its guerrero, because a new star will be created.

Comment

It was bad for Bob Arum....

Comment

It's not bad because Boxing always goes on, as it did when Roy got KO'd, when Tyson got KO'd, etc. It was a shock to the sports world in general, but there's always someone there to grab the torch. Fighters like Manny don't last forever.

Comment

Pac, is a fake POS! Him losing was great for boxing. He was bad for the sport

Comment

it was both bad and good...bad in the sense that it ended any talk of pacquiao vs floyd (although the excitement for this fight was dwindling considerably before the KO)..but good in that it exposed how lax drug testing is in boxing where a guy like marquez can hire a known ped dealer and roid his way to a KO win...

i think there are more talks about stricter testing now..hopefully more people will follow donaire's lead and volunteer to do all year round testing.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                This is why I'm glad Pacquiao lost the way he did, leave and never come back.
                Thats why you look so stupid every time you post. Why would anyone want a great fighter to leave and never come back? Youre just a hater of a great fighter that brought so much to the sport ...you hate to admit....but the last three most exciting buzzes in Boxing have been Ali...Tyson...and now Pacquiao.

And TS...His loss want Bad for Boxing. It was a turning point for better things to come. His return will be yet another Wow factor for Boxing.

Comment

It was kind of disappointing but it just shows how anything could happen. There is still plenty of fights im looking forward to so I don't know what your talking about

Comment

Don't know about that. Now boxing can move on from the Pac-Floyd ridiculousness.

It's about time for a change of the guard.

Comment

Working...
                    X