No announcement yet.

UNDEFEATED: The Greatest Weigh-In Of All Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wess View Post
    it's because pac-tards did not exist then. The worst fans at that time imo was the calzaghe bunch and even they where nowhere near as bad as these noob pac-tarded morons that have infested this site... However that train has crashed but still on the track and on fire. In due time it will derail completely and they will leave. Maybe the site will get back to it's old ways?
    amen brother

Comment

I still get a shiver down my spine when I watch this. I honestly thought Ricky could do it, the atmosphere is my living room was electric watching the fight, can't even imagine what it would have been like being there.

Comment

fantastic atmosphere !

Comment

pretty much the same
          HERES A VIDEO I TOOK AT THE HATTON,PACQUIAO WEIGH IN
          WAS NUTSSSSSSSSSSSSS

PAC FANS WHERE SOOOO OUT NUMBEREDhttp://youtu.be/dQfSh8fFBOQ
          THEY HAD TO CLOSE THE DOORS no more people allowed in
          the cray britts make the fight im telling u i feel really bad if you have never gotte to expierence a hatton fight

pac marquez3 weigh in was great also
          Last edited by revs1227; 09-15-2012, 05:28 PM.

Comment

this is no where near as electric as the undefeated one but it's fun because mayorga is always a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by chloelloyd View Post
              Lewis Tyson was pretty good

That was when boxing still mattered. The sheer amount of tension for that one was huge. Those were big men. When Tyson was charging Lennox, people literally thought he was going to attempt to kill Lennox. Not one person thought it was an act.

Sadly Lewis punched him in the face.
              But the entire Lewis-Tyson weigh ins where the lightning was black and the only light was shined on the fighter himself was very well done. Two legendary heavyweights (the last of an very good era), was pretty good.
              Was that the weigh-in ....or the presser?

Was that where Tyson was in the black T-shirt and told that guy "I'll phuck you 'til you love me, phaggot"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                this is no where near as electric as the undefeated one but it's fun because mayorga is always a beast.

Boxing can be so fun. Gotta love these guys.

Comment

Working...
                X