Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rest In Peace Ray Corso

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you think about it's kind of strange commenting on your incoming death!!!!!!

However if anyone can get a positive reaction from these post
    then I believe it's a blessing.

I currently have bone cancer at my back, a hole in the T13 is the one that's putting down ( T10) is not being nice!

Be kind to one another you never know what stranger you may meet who has something to do with who you are or who you might be in a short amount of time.
    That's who a fight trainer is!!MENTOR

............thank's you guy's, pretty boring right now in the game...
    hope these dumb azz promoters will wake up and start promoter the action guys and don't worry about styles and techniques. Guys who fight hard and fast have technique it's just not widely recognized. have the announcers explain that.
    LaMotta to Pacman are huge draws with talent. Boxing has more fans than any other sport similar to football who actually don't have a clue what the participates are jobs are trying are to figure out . Don't tell me the average football fan knows what trap blockingl or what a step over is boxing!!!!!! Patience is a virtue in Boxing but ripping off the fans is a disgrace.
    Just remember "Mayweather vs Pacman" they made the fight years before it took place and if that wasn't staged nothing is!!
    The Chemo & Radiation are beginning to kick my butt again but I'm still standing and

thanx again fight fans ....the fighters are the last to know when it gets dirty out side the ring unless one of them is a millionaires!

Ray
    Last edited by Ray Corso; 03-31-2019, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post

I currently have bone cancer at my back, a hole in the T13 is the one that's putting down ( T10) is not being nice!

Be kind to one another you never know what stranger you may meet who has something to do with who you are or who you might be in a short amount of time.

hope these dumb azz promoters will wake up and start promoter the action guys and don't worry about styles and techniques. Guys who fight hard and fast have technique it's just not widely recognized. have the announcers explain that.
      LaMotta to Pacman are huge draws with talent. Boxing has more fans than any other sport similar to football who actually don't have a clue what the participates are jobs are trying are to figure out . Don't tell me the average football fan knows what trap blockingl or what a step over is boxing!!!!!! Patience is a virtue in Boxing but ripping off the fans is a disgrace.
      Just remember "Mayweather vs Pacman" they made the fight years before it took place and if that wasn't staged nothing is!!
      The Chemo & Radiation are beginning to kick my butt again but I'm still standing and

thanx again fight fans ....the fighters are the last to know when it gets dirty out side the ring unless one of them is a millionaires!

Ray
      Good to hear from you Ray...hopefully soon you will have better news for us. Keep fighting the good fight...we are in your corner cheering you on.
      Last edited by jaded; 03-31-2019, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Ray
        Thanks for the update champ!

Comment

Be kind to one another. Ray.
          Simple words, but very important ones.

Comment

Ray
            I don't know if you remember this Ray, a couple of years ago a couple of goofs on here were questioning your credentials in the boxing world, I went and tried to get John Scully to give his take on it and eventually he came here and confirmed that you're legit. The trolling started to decrease after that, it was pretty cool.

Comment

Best of fortune to you, Ray. Your expertise is missed.

Comment

Ray

I don't come on here too much anymore But this is something coming on for!

Ray, I am so sorry to hear about your problems, you add so much to this site and I hope and Pray you will continue to do so for years to come!

My thoughts and Prayers go out to you and I am Praying for a complete recovery!

Comment

Mehn, ain't easy going up against Cancer. The medications alone could give headaches...... Wish you well Brother... Don't Forget To Keep Fighting

Comment

God Bless, Ray, keep fighting the good fight!

Comment

I beat a little C 5 years ago, nothing as serious as yours. Puts things in perspective, doesn't it, like what is really important in life.

Regards and keep punching.

Comment

Working...
                      X