Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you want to see canelo fight next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you want to see canelo fight next?

Who would u like to see canelo fight next? For me id like to see charlo, jacobs, or bjs next..

Please no fkn TRILOGY!!!

Winner of Jacobs - Devrychenko. I would like to see him fight GGG agin , just not right now. I would like to see GGG beat Zurdo at 168 and maybe Canelo can win another belt at that wieight, while staying at Middleweight. Let Charlo fight winner of Saunders-Andrade since they all have a history of talking and confrontations.

Comment

IF Everything goes GoldenBoy Promotions way...(which it seems not, Because of the cut) "Canelo" fights in MSG Dec. Against Lemiuex possibly on regular HBO so the east coast can get a chance to watch Alvarez. Second they pray that Jacobs wins in OCT. And sell a "Canelo" Vs. "Miracle Man" fight in NY or LV. In May.

And unfortunately a third fight with GEE and another round of stupidity by the casuals in Sept.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
        Winner of Jacobs - Devrychenko. I would like to see him fight GGG agin , just not right now. I would like to see GGG beat Zurdo at 168 and maybe Canelo can win another belt at that wieight, while staying at Middleweight. Let Charlo fight winner of Saunders-Andrade since they all have a history of talking and confrontations.
        You really have interest in a 37 yr old fighting canelo for a third time? Jacobs canelo wouldnt happen until next sept if it ever does happen. thats the fight i really wanna see too but danny has his hands full with sd thats not a gimme by any stretch. i really like ur post id be down for all that too except the trilogy.
        ive see. enough of them two fighting

Comment

I think he will most likely fight Lemieux in December and GGG again in May. I would like him to fight the winner of Jacobs vs Derevychenko though.

Comment

Originally posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
            You really have interest in a 37 yr old fighting canelo for a third time? Jacobs canelo wouldnt happen until next sept if it ever does happen. thats the fight i really wanna see too but danny has his hands full with sd thats not a gimme by any stretch. i really like ur post id be down for all that too except the trilogy.
            ive see. enough of them two fighting
            No Suffolk i dont mean ggg next. Maybe in a year or so if GGG were to fight Zurdo. I think Danny -Canelo would be good and Jacobs has a good story. Devrychenko is intersting. I actually think he beats Jacobs, but who knows. Wouldnt the trash talk between Saunders and Charlo be epic? lol!

Comment

He should fight De La Hoeya's dick. That is something Canelo could actually win without biased judges.

Comment

If Canelo fights again this year which doesn't look likely with his cut over his eye, then he will be fighting Lemieux. But if he waits until Cinco De Mayo of 2019? Then I'd be fine with either Jacobs/Derervyanechenko winner, Andrade/BJS winner or Charlo. Take your pick there.

Comment

i dont see the point of him fighting lemeiux when bjs schooled him. canelo is the biggest draw in boxing right now, i know he said he wants to fight again in dec but its my opinion that he should be fighting another champion next despite when that fight would take place. so either jacobs or bjs should really be lost likely. but what do i know. how much interest would there really be in canelo fighting lemiux?

Comment

Man does Canelo have options or what? Let me write down the many names he could fight. Jacobs- Devrychenko winer, GGG 3, Saunders-Andrade winner, Floyd-Pac winner? , Both Charlo's, Spence, Jarrett Hurd. Eventually Munguia (who HBO is really pushing).

Comment

Working...
                    X