Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Fights Does My dude NELO Gotta Take To Be #1P4P, Mexican Style Time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no matter what "Black-nelo" does there will always be a certain group of speds that insist he waited for golovkin to get old and that he needed the golden boy judges in his pocket

i remember we always heard this line about golovkin wanting to "unify"....yet when canelo dropped the belt ggg still chased him like schoolgirl crush.....yet golovkin never once said he was willing to meet him under 160 in 2015.......now theyve fought....and saunders is out there.....with that belt that would help ggg attain his "dream".....yet hes waiting on that brinks truck of canelo rematch isnt he?

UNIFY DOE!

UNIFY DREAM shall now be known as a reason to duck feasible fights with top level competition that would be favored over you

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      i dont disagree with most of what you say....cept the part about canelo having to dominate someone round by round as opposed to KO'ing them.....IMO its all the same.....like you can tell me khan gave him problems or whatever but in the end canelo put his lights out.......people tell us all the time how guys were winning rounds with wilder till he puts their lights out...its all the same to me.......its not always easy to tell when a guy is giving away rounds or points to set a guy up or wait for an opening.....when someone knocks someone out it usually satisfies the same result as an 8-4/10-2 win for me

i think at this point, not taking into account what loma and crawford might do in the next year, if canelo were to beat GGG and say either saunders or charlo? I think he would have a strong case......and of course we would have to see what loma or crawford do in the next year.......i think though that canelo will probably take a light touch if he gets by golovkin......the charlo and saunders fight will still likely be there in 2019....maybe im wrong though
      My problem with the KO is cuz there are some guys you just can't easily KO or even knock down. When you are up against a slick defensive fighter, a KO is almost out of the question. Same can be said of a hard chin guy like GGG, it's so difficult to do that again these guys.

He landed flush on GGG several times and couldn't even hurt him so GGG just kept coming, making the fight so exhausting for Canelo.

Wilder can afford to give rounds cuz of who he is up against. If Fury gets back in perfect shape and goes against Wilder I doubt he will dare that.

Look at Garcia who KO Khan, that isn't much. People knew Garcia wasn't really special, you can see the problems he had when he couldn't just change the outcome of a fight with a KO or knock down.

By round by round domination, I don't mean something amazing like what Floyd did to Marquez but rounds were there are no arguements on who won those rounds. He can KO those guys if he wants but that proves that he can do what it takes to win even if he doesn't get the KO.

Comment

Originally posted by mvooom View Post
        My problem with the KO is cuz there are some guys you just can't easily KO or even knock down. When you are up against a slick defensive fighter, a KO is almost out of the question. Same can be said of a hard chin guy like GGG, it's so difficult to do that again these guys.

He landed flush on GGG several times and couldn't even hurt him so GGG just kept coming, making the fight so exhausting for Canelo.

Wilder can afford to give rounds cuz of who he is up against. If Fury gets back in perfect shape and goes against Wikderz I doubt he will dare that.

Look at Garcia who KO Khan, that isn't much. People knew Garcia wasn't really special, you can see the problems he had when he couldn't just change the outcome of a fight with a KO or knock down.

By round by round domination, I don't mean something amazing like what Floyd did to Marquez but rounds were there are no arguements on who won those rounds. He can KO those guys if he wants but that proves that he can do what it takes to win even if he doesn't get the KO.
        i dont disagree with you...."whatever it takes to win" is right.....

i think different guys fight certain opponents differently.....like u mentioned....against a guy like khan canelo can give rounds away and set his shot up and put on a show and a highlight reel KO........same for wilder against certain guys.....i think given a tougher matchup they know they have to adjust the gameplan and style to win points and rounds..........i think canelo did just fine against golovkin....he didnt win....but he fought differently given the opponent in front of him......i would expect even more of an adjustment the 2nd time around

i think charlo is a problem for both canelo and ggg

Comment

He'd have to beat Gennady Golovkin fair and square, then clean beat Danny Jacobs and Billy Joe Saunders convincingly. We're not talking robberies here but real wins. If he wants to surpass Floyd Mayweather Jr. he then has to move up and beat the winner of the Super Middleweight WBSS.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            i dont disagree with you...."whatever it takes to win" is right.....

i think different guys fight certain opponents differently.....like u mentioned....against a guy like khan canelo can give rounds away and set his shot up and put on a show and a highlight reel KO........same for wilder against certain guys.....i think given a tougher matchup they know they have to adjust the gameplan and style to win points and rounds..........i think canelo did just fine against golovkin....he didnt win....but he fought differently given the opponent in front of him......i would expect even more of an adjustment the 2nd time around

i think charlo is a problem for both canelo and ggg
            Ofcourse he did amazing against GGG. To be honest, I worried for him same way I worried for Ward in the Kovalev fights cuz these are opponents who can hurt you with any punch even if it doesn't land flush.

Canelo amazed me with his performance against GGG and like I said in another thread, if he didn't tire in the middle rounds mainly cuz of his stamina issues, he would have quite easily won with GGG barely doing much all through the fight. Sanchez gave Canelo a round of applause in the 10th round or so, he was also impressed with the effort shown given Canelo was exhausted already.

I have watched that fight over and over again and it is so easy for me to score it 6 - 6 even 7 - 5 to Canelo. No way I have GGG winning that fight.

In the middle of the ring it didn't even look like a fight, he gave GGG a beating, watch it again if you doubt me. To achieve his full potential, he needs to work in that stamina.

Comment

Ofcourse he did amazing against GGG. To be honest, I worried for him same way I worried for Ward in the Kovalev fights cuz these are opponents who can hurt you with any punch even if it doesn't land flush.

Canelo amazed me with his performance against GGG and like I said in another thread, if he didn't tire in the middle rounds mainly cuz of his stamina issues, he would have quite easily won with GGG barely doing much all through the fight. Sanchez gave Canelo a round of applause in the 10th round or so, he was also impressed with the effort shown given Canelo was exhausted already.

I have watched that fight over and over again and it is so easy for me to score it 6 - 6 even 7 - 5 to Canelo. No way I have GGG winning that fight.

In the middle of the ring it didn't even look like a fight, he gave GGG a beating, watch it again if you doubt me. To achieve his full potential, he needs to work in that stamina.
              i agree with most of what you said again....

cept the stamina issue....not that i actually disagree with you here either...its just...at this point...if it hasnt improved by now i dont think it can....its not like him and his people havent been aware of his stamina issue before this....im sure they have done what they can to address it......i think its just genetical.....really dont think it can get better

Comment

Sooo why is Crawford and Loma over Canelo in p4p list?? who the fu##ck those guy beat that are better than Canelo opponents????

Comment

I think Canelo is a little behind and needs to catch up after spending so many years not being a "GENUINE" middleweight.

Comment

LARA REMATCH would be a start after GGG

Comment

They've been saying GGG has stamina issues since 154, if that's the case at 160 against the best, then that criticism becomes a paradox, especially since Nelo threw more punches than Jacobs or Golovkin in their fight. Jacobs over acted dropping to his Knees when the fight finished yet threw less than Nelo nor did GGG's face look as banged up like the Nelo fight.

If Nelo puts on a solid performance in the rematch, he has a good shot with this order of difficulty; Andrade, Jacobs, Charlo. Drade might be super elusive in the 160 fight, faired well against a huge ass Foxx.

I want all this kats on Nelo's resume with wins as Nelo wil transcend as one of the best Mexican fighters of all time.

Comment

Working...
                      X