No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua vs. Carlos Takam to be telvised in Germany on RTL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Joshua vs. Carlos Takam to be telvised in Germany on RTL

Anthony Joshua's next fight will be televised in Germany on RTL.

For the past 10 years RTL has shown all of the Klitschko brothers fights in Germany and produced high ratings.

It just shows how big Joshua is when he lands on such a major TV channel in a foreing country.

I think RTL is the 3 biggest TV station in Germany after ARD and ZDF.

https://www.rtl.de/cms/boxen-anthony...e-4130046.html

https://www.facebook.com/RTLBoxen/po...51878528190303
    Last edited by Pandur; 10-17-2017, 03:07 PM. Reason: Mispelled

ANY boxing on ANY platform is great news. The more they are willing to broadcast the more they will be willing to pay the dollars to put the fights together we want to see.....and I don't give a d*mn what the fighters make. I want to see the fights. So give them what they want. Not coming out of my pocket

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      ANY boxing on ANY platform is great news. The more they are willing to broadcast the more they will be willing to pay the dollars to put the fights together we want to see.....and I don't give a d*mn what the fighters make. I want to see the fights. So give them what they want. Not coming out of my pocket

I agree. Any boxing coverage on news station or in the news on ESPN is great.

Its pretty cool that RTL has bought the rights for this fight.

Comment

Thats pretty big. Rtl normally only shows klitschko fights.
        Sat1 does most of the sauerland fights recently and that's it for free tv boxing coverage.

Especially foreign fighters are seldom showcased. Of course beating klitschko made him instantly famous over here, but it also helps that he is fighting in the UK. Only one hour time difference makes it much easier to watch his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandur View Post
          I agree. Any boxing coverage on news station or in the news on ESPN is great.

Its pretty cool that RTL has bought the rights for this fight.
          They did their part, now we do ours by tuning in

Comment

Working...
          X