Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some ways to improve your social skills?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

talk to uglies/fatties.

Comment

Put it in her hand.

Comment

Last part on the list:
        10. Relax. One of the common destroyers of creating that spark or romance - or the ability to make a deal in business is the inability to relax. Men who relax and dont appear upright or nervous are seen as sexier than those who do . Being nervous kills everything from romance to the big sale. When someone is nervous, it makes others uncomfortable and that hinders making a connection.

Once you start dating, this is the most important advice you will ever get and it comes in the form of a saying but take this seriously!!

"A woman is like your shadow, chase after her and she runs, run from her and she follows".

A man who learned how to go from loser to winner used what he call Henry's heartbeat technique. When he met a lady, he would not act overly interested in her in a physical way. He did not pursue her. Then little by little each time he saw her, he would become more interested each time. The lady would not know how he felt and this mystery posed a challenge for her and it worked every time for him. I knew a 10, I mean a flat out beauty who was a friend who made mens jaws drop. And I introduced her to a guy who most would not consider good looking and he was not in awe of her and she knew it and she went crazy over him and was going nuts because he wasnt interested in her other than as a friend. He could have had her ANY time because she was so blown away by his lack of interest in getting physically close to her.

This goes back to "A woman is like your shadow, chase after her and she runs, run from her and she follows".

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          Last part on the list:
          10. Relax. One of the common destroyers of creating that spark or romance - or the ability to make a deal in business is the inability to relax. Men who relax and dont appear upright or nervous are seen as sexier than those who do . Being nervous kills everything from romance to the big sale. When someone is nervous, it makes others uncomfortable and that hinders making a connection.

Once you start dating, this is the most important advice you will ever get and it comes in the form of a saying but take this seriously!!

"A woman is like your shadow, chase after her and she runs, run from her and she follows".

A man who learned how to go from loser to winner used what he call Henry's heartbeat technique. When he met a lady, he would not act overly interested in her in a physical way. He did not pursue her. Then little by little each time he saw her, he would become more interested each time. The lady would not know how he felt and this mystery posed a challenge for her and it worked every time for him. I knew a 10, I mean a flat out beauty who was a friend who made mens jaws drop. And I introduced her to a guy who most would not consider good looking and he was not in awe of her and she knew it and she went crazy over him and was going nuts because he wasnt interested in her other than as a friend. He could have had her ANY time because she was so blown away by his lack of interest in getting physically close to her.

This goes back to "A woman is like your shadow, chase after her and she runs, run from her and she follows".
          How come you don't disclose your book? I'm sure some of us would love to buy a copy and help you out.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            Last part on the list:

This goes back to "A woman is like your shadow, chase after her and she runs, run from her and she follows"
            Bolded part has worked every single time for me. Seems like extremely attractive women 7 times out of 10 have this thing about a guy not being in awe of them when all other men are..

Comment

Originally posted by nauti4life85 View Post
              Bolded part has worked every single time for me. Seems like extremely attractive women 7 times out of 10 have this thing about a guy not being in awe of them when all other men are..
              That didnt work because i was in "ohhh" of them

I was rubbing my pecker in her presence.

Didnt get her number.

Deez hoez

Comment

Do things you enjoy or that will imrpve your life, like gym, sports, studying something new or whatever.

Then make that social

Comment

One is relax and talk to them like someone you've know awhile. Two... talk to them in a similar style. If they talk fast talk a bit faster and vice versa. Don't do it drastically though, make yourself seem similar at least to begin with but don't over do it. That can cause bigger issues. Three smile and make eye contact. Also posture and placement of hands goes a long way as well. Arms crossed, hands in pocket that sort of thing are verbal signs that you're either disinterested or lying to people.

Really just relax and try to find common ground with someone is all it comes down to. For me I tend to keep up on what's current even if it's not super interesting...don't over do it that's silly but if someone says hey did you hear about xxxx you at least have and can go from there.

It's hard to get deep into what people are into upon meeting them but having a few general things in common with them at the start always helps. Guys tend to talk about sports more often than women for instance.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                    How come you don't disclose your book? I'm sure some of us would love to buy a copy and help you out.
                    The reason is not to give my identity out. No I'm not famous or anything near that, but there are folks on the internet and in forums that if they dont like you, can be the vindictive type to take their hate to another level and so even though that hasnt happened to me, I've learned not to expose my full identity. I've been watching too much crime TV lately, lol.
                    Last edited by richardt; 05-24-2017, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X