No announcement yet.

GGG was a media made creation and people bought into it to a certain point

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG was a media made creation and people bought into it to a certain point

They literally handed this guy titles and sold the muth of everyone fearing him..now when it is time to fight elite comp all we hear is excuses...So i wonder who the next"MEDIA MADE" fighter will be..They sell us these limited power punchers and hype them as greatness. In reality they are limited and fed c class fighters to make them look good to casuals...GGG is a b class fighter at best..stiff, slow and plodding...sorry it is the damn truth..he has no special effects and is not very talented at all..HE FACED HIS FIRST DAMN TEST AND LOOKED LIKE ****..I GAVE HIM THE WIN BUT IT WAS FAR FROM IMPRESSIVE AND JACOBS IS FAR FAR FROM A GREAT FIGHTER.. =Canelo is special and the difference in class will show

Damn Larry 3 in a row?

Lets go for 4. You can do it!

Comment

He "obsessed doe"

The powers of exploiting karma

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Damn Larry 3 in a row?

Lets go for 4. You can do it!
        man go back to your roots your were a diehard Manny fan why are you acting like a diehard GGG fan now?? Manny has a fight coming up and 0 support from you

Comment

Canelo didnt look special vs Lara, Trout, Floyd. And he struggled a lot with cotto. Let's be real the way GGG won over Jacob is like the way Canelo wins over all his big fights. Atleast GGG knocked Jacobs down too

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            man go back to your roots your were a diehard Manny fan why are you acting like a diehard GGG fan now?? Manny has a fight coming up and 0 support from you
            Because its a **** fight and I consider Manny retired. He is fighting a bum.

I don't care for that fight at all.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              They literally handed this guy titles and sold the muth of everyone fearing him..now when it is time to fight elite comp all we hear is excuses...So i wonder who the next"MEDIA MADE" fighter will be..They sell us these limited power punchers and hype them as greatness. In reality they are limited and fed c class fighters to make them look good to casuals...GGG is a b class fighter at best..stiff, slow and plodding...sorry it is the damn truth..he has no special effects and is not very talented at all..HE FACED HIS FIRST DAMN TEST AND LOOKED LIKE ****..I GAVE HIM THE WIN BUT IT WAS FAR FROM IMPRESSIVE AND JACOBS IS FAR FAR FROM A GREAT FIGHTER.. =Canelo is special and the difference in class will show
              Larry

You were sucking GGG's d*ck after the Jacobs fight.

You are bi polar.

Comment

Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post
                Canelo didnt look special vs Lara, Trout, Floyd. And he struggled a lot with cotto. Let's be real the way GGG won over Jacob is like the way Canelo wins over all his big fights. Atleast GGG knocked Jacobs down too
                That wasn't even a knockdown.

Comment

Not very talented? Lol ...man

Both Canelo and GGG were hyped, it's these networks job to sell their fighters. His first belt was a gift against Hatton, used to "hype" him as a champion.

Canelo is not special, he's a damn good fighter definitely not one I'd call special.

Let's not be narrow-minded, there are more skills to boxing than simply fighting defensively.

Comment

larryx is bored, its a monday hes kids are at school and the long day alone in that section 8 house got to em again.

Comment

Working...
                    X